At the risk of sounding like a troll....are you guys trolls?

Longknife

Was just reading through the forums and noticed a pattern with user comments for a surprising amount of users:

Bester - "That sounds like something only a communist who doesn't appreciate the US of A would say."
obyknven - "Those are just typical western media lies to distract from the poverty of everywhere that isn't Russia."

Sharp_One - "-insert comment about black people here-"
BruceVC - "Excellent post! :) I highly suggest everyone read it. It does a fantastic job of explaining the truth of the matter."

Top that off with multiple users who almost always respond with single-word replies or blatant sarcasm, as well as mods who never seem to post anything that exceeds one line of text in length, and...

....Well, gotta be honest. I'm beginning to suspect you're all AI programs designed to give this place some semblance of an active forum, and I feel as though I may have fallen for it. So I gotta check....you guys ARE real people right? I'm not in a dream or in a community run by robot overlords?

Edited by Longknife
  • Like 6

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?

We're all alts of one very, very troubled man.

• Like 11

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

They're trolls in the way Stephen Colbert is a troll. They are characters who satirize.

Except Bruce, I think he's just very passionate and tries to be polite to a fault.

• Like 1
The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Was just reading through the forums and noticed a pattern with user comments for a surprising amount of users:

Bester - "That sounds like something only a communist who doesn't appreciate the US of A would say."

obyknven - "Those are just typical western media lies to distract from the poverty of everywhere that isn't Russia."

Sharp_One - "-insert comment about black people here-"

BruceVC - "Excellent post! :) I highly suggest everyone read it. It does a fantastic job of explaining the truth of the matter."

Top that off with multiple users who almost always respond with single-word replies or blatant sarcasm, as well as mods who never seem to post anything that exceeds one line of text in length, and...

....Well, gotta be honest. I'm beginning to suspect you're all AI programs designed to give this place some semblance of an active forum, and I feel as though I may have fallen for it. So I gotta check....you guys ARE real people right? I'm not in a dream or in a community run by robot overlords?

1229017ysunpgww5uwcchw.png

• Like 2

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

I'm a level 20 Troll. I thought about taking the FlameWarpriest PrC, but didn'twang to invest skills in Stealth.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

I'm a level 20 Troll. I thought about taking the FlameWarpriest PrC, but didn'twang to invest skills in Stealth.

Would've been worth it for the "Special Olympics" capstone ability.

Would've been worth it for the "Special Olympics" capstone ability.

I dunno, didn't sound as kewl as "Unrelenting Troll".

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

We all part of a government experiment where they cloned the same person and distributed them across different countries and backgrounds to see how they would develop. Is the first stages on predicting human behavior in order to better predict and control the masses. We actually all look the same.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

I am more Ogre-ish I think.

• Like 1

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!

We all part of a government experiment where they cloned the same person and distributed them across different countries and backgrounds to see how they would develop. Is the first stages on predicting human behavior in order to better predict and control the masses. We actually all look the same.

Poor bastards.

But then again, Lex Luthor is one of our illustrious leaders.

Edited by Nepenthe

Poor bastards.

But then again, Lex Luthor is one of our illustrious leaders.

Search your feelings, you know it to be true. We are your brothers.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

village_idiot.gif

Bruce isn't a troll, he's just very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very passionate about ****.

They're trolls in the way Stephen Colbert is a troll. They are characters who satirize.

Except Bruce, I think he's just very passionate and tries to be polite to a fault.

This, I can't speak for others but I am definitely not a troll

As a way to dismiss my point people have accused  me of being a troll but it has no substance. I sometimes joke with people but that's not the same thing as trolling

In fact being called a troll is one of the few things that really annoy me :)

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

In fact being called a troll is one of the few things that really annoy me :)

Good to know, good to know :shady:

• Like 2

village_idiot.gif

I see that once again the good name of trolls is being tarnished in this thread. They may be a bit slower than the rest of us, but that is no excuse for this abuse.

Say it with me. Trolls are people too.

Never attribute to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence.