A rogue by any other names?

wanderon

There seems to be a lot of discussion on replacing the rogue with other classes (for a variety of reasons)

If you don't plan a rogue for your party what class (or classes) will you use to replace them?

How do you plan to set them up to do so?

Nomadic Wayfarer of the Obsidian Order

Not all those that wander are lost...

Yeah I just attempted to set up a ranger for a rogue type but made the mistake of adding an adventurer and it seems the BB is not capable of dealing with 6 party members plus the rangers pet. The adventurer showed up with the other character portraits but did not move when the whole group was selected. When we finally managed to leave the Inn by moving him on his own to the door (gather your party) once outside his circle was there but his animation was totally washed out and you could not move him. :(

Hope they are planning to resize the pets as well as the bear got stuck in the wall coming down from upstairs as well (before adding the adventurer).

It's unclear to me what attributtes would apply for discovering hidden objects - perception "seems" right but it's not specifically mentioned.

Nomadic Wayfarer of the Obsidian Order

Not all those that wander are lost...

I hope the bear doesnt get smaller, but his collision radius does.

The Rouge´s most valuable skill Ive seen so far is the escape ability for instant reposition and manuevering which makes it the ideal scouting class imo. Theres also the sneak attacks though I havent seen them multiply the damage in any perceptible way.

Deep wounds is nice too though the ranger has her own version in her active and ven if its not something you can aply to every enemy it still does the job. Bot to mention the Ranger has the pet to provide more front line cover.

And Ciphers can do more consistent damage per attack even without reckless assault and sneak attacks plus they have their abilities to do even more damage and control