What you did today.

Rosbjerg

I'm very busy at the moment at work, I am about to start a new implementation around this application I support at a prominent South African financial institution.

So I'll be onsite most days for about 6 weeks. I like working at large corporations, they treat you well and correct business processes are understood

It never ceases to amaze me how much more efficient  generally the private sector is compared to the public sector

Good luck saving the damsels there, sir Bruce.

Meanwhile, I'm at work with a splitting headache. Going to be secretary-less for the next month or so. Headdesk.

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Today the back of my computer chair snapped and I crashed hard, almost broke my back.  I don't know how that is possible but for some reasons two 5 cm thick plastic parts which were holding the back of the chair broke right out of the blue, its not like I had rough sex with fat chicks on said chair or anything. And yes, it was rated for people weighing 100+ kilograms.

But I'm to greedy to buy a new chair!  I'm going to steal some bricks to sit on. 

Edited by Woldan

I gazed at the dead, and for one dark moment I saw a banquet. 

I like it hard, lol. The mattress of my bed is one point under granite on the Rockwell hardness scale and my chairs need to be really hard too. Softness promotes bad posture and it simply does not feel stable enough for me. 

Woldan probably also likes it to be slapped in the face while sex. I can clearly see this and that I can clearly see this scares me a little bit.

Tomorrow is Tag der Deutschen Einheit. That means today is the last workday in this week. Makes me a happy panda.

Edited by Lexx
  • Like 1

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Today the back of my computer chair snapped and I crashed hard, almost broke my back.  I don't know how that is possible but for some reasons two 5 cm thick plastic parts which were holding the back of the chair broke right out of the blue, its not like I had rough sex with fat chicks on said chair or anything. And yes, it was rated for people weighing 100+ kilograms.

But I'm to greedy to buy a new chair!  I'm going to steal some bricks to sit on. 

I've had that happen too with an Ikea chair. Only buy Finnish chairs now (home and office), for some reason it's the only thing of quality they still make here.

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Tomorrow is Tag der Deutschen Einheit. That means today is the last workday in this week. Makes me a happy panda.

You bastards!

Woldan probably also likes it to be slapped in the face while sex. I can clearly see this and that I can clearly see this scares me a little bit.

If thats what people think of me I really have to do something to improve my reputation here, lol.

Thats what I got today. 

armorplates_zpsf98fbda4.jpg

What is it, junk? No! Its armor-grade steel, two plates, 6mm each, they will withstand multiple hits from 7.62x54r (SVT Dragunov and machine gun round, on the right plate) and handgun rounds wont even dimple it.

I still have to coat it with plastic to catch the fragments of the projectiles shattering on the surface and I have to polish and round the edges so I wont stab my axillary vein.

Then they go in a plate carrier such as this and ta-da, the biggest area of my body is protected from direct and close range rifle fire, front and back.  

814775_h.jpg

Why? I don't know. Its always fun to make something cool and unusual. 

Edited by Woldan
  • Like 1

I just went to debate.org and voted that the world will end in 2012. It was more amusing than I expected. :)

• Like 1

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

I use blue text when I'm being sarcastic.

Harvested my first parsnip this year, thanks to the perfect weather they've grown big, the root is as big as my head. 

pastinake_zpsd90e2ecc.jpg

Edited by Woldan

It does look like a mandrake. The screaming Harry Potter creature.

Ah! Now I remember! :grin:

But I'm not a total bastard, I'll spare a few plants so I can harvest some seeds next year. Also the roots taste even better after winter. 

Today I have an alcohol free hangover. :(

I've given up booze and caffeine for October to raise money for cancer relief. It's going to be a long ****ing month.

• Like 1

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Im going to drink even more beer and enjoy the **** out of my new Marshall  :biggrin:

post-4899-0-09363100-1412430821_thumb.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Today I have an alcohol free hangover. :(

I've given up booze and caffeine for October to raise money for cancer relief. It's going to be a long ****ing month.

I'll consume enough booze to make up for you.

• Like 1

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands