New BB Release This Week?

Marceror

I'm glad you're so easily pleased.

Edit - the 'I'd rather they spent time on the game' line is especially specious. A ten second forum post saying, 'sorry guys, a few issues, patch looking like early next week now," takes about five seconds and is common courtesy.

A big part of the KS pitch was a different level of developer / backer interaction. I've not really seen it, then again I'm not a poster at SA ($)

While I normally don't agree a super lot with Mr. Carlo and I am not sure about his reasoning here....  He has a good point.  I am happy to see we got some official dev response in this thread but a little more communication on when to expect beta updates isn't really asking for a ton and it really only takes a minute or so to post...

"So hey guys!  Just wanted to let you know we are hard at work on the game and we think the next beta update should be good to go on Tuesday next week!  If there is a delay we will post an update."

Yes, now I have committed myself to fixing all my bugs today, which I will regret  :p

Thanks for the update BMac. You know, you could have just said it may take a few days... and if ready sooner surprise us with an "early" release. And if not, have some breathing room to wrap things up.

Indeed. Listen to Scotty:

(Replace "Starfleet Captains" with "Backers")

P.S. Hope that's watchable in places that aren't Canada. Never can tell.

• Like 1