Sensuki's Suggestions #018: Backer Beta Version Review v278 bb

Sensuki

Open the mouse, press down on the switch with a needle and put some wd40 in it, then click like crazy after that. Repeat a few times and see if it helps. My mouse is 5-6 years old and still going, thanks to that trick.

Edited by Sarex

"because they filled mommy with enough mythic power to become a demi-god" - KP

To open mine up I have to remove the mouse skates, and that means I have to buy replacements. I think I'll just leave it for now. I actually found a software fix for this issue - ignores the second click for like 1ms after a mouse click.

To open mine up I have to remove the mouse skates, and that means I have to buy replacements. I think I'll just leave it for now. I actually found a software fix for this issue - ignores the second click for like 1ms after a mouse click.

where? how?

(my mouse at w*rk is having a similar problem - but will it get replaced?  Maybe in a year or so :shrug: )

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Casts Nature's Terror* :aiee: , *Casts Firebug* :fdevil: , *Casts Rot-Skulls* :skull: , *Casts Garden of Life* :luck: *Spirit-shifts to cat form* :cat:

Just wanted to point out that the bit where I'm running left and right and the game is not recognizing my movement commands - that is actually my mouse causing that, using a quite old Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer 3.0 and the switches under the buttons are wearing out, it's doing it in windows as well.

You got the same setup as I do. (IBM Model M + Intellimouse Explorer 3.0) ...or did, as I switched out the Intellimouse for a Logitech G5 years ago. I still use it at work though.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

where? how?

(my mouse at w*rk is having a similar problem - but will it get replaced?  Maybe in a year or so :shrug: )

http://www.danieljackson.co.uk/fun/old/

Scroll down, and there's some instructions about how to get it to work

• Like 1

Oh they've redone the Formation UI have they? I don't open it because it permanently reduces my FPS by ~30

edit: just tried it then, I guess it just wasn't working properly the last patch, cool

Edited by Sensuki

One thing I don't like about the game visually is that when you do a move command it still shows yellow circles around where they are going instead of green or blue in color blind mode. I think it should be the same color as the selection circle.

Also everything else in the game is washed out, low color, and more realistic looking.....except spell icons....these spell/ability icons look like something from a sci fi game compared to the rest of the visuals.

ab7567afdc68acdf7fce79300f0db2.jpg

This games low color/more realistic approach should have icons similar to the above image which is the BG style.

These IWD type of icons don't fit the design and the icons should reflect the wooden imagery or similar to the rest of the game world.

• Like 3

One thing I don't like about the game visually is that when you do a move command it still shows yellow circles around where they are going instead of green or blue in color blind mode. I think it should be the same color as the selection circle.

Wholeheartedly agree with that.