The Patriarchy (no girls allowed!)

Shallow

Before reading anything in this topic:

Pull down your pants to double check that you are indeed male.

If you find yourself without the key signature male genetalia, kindly close this thread, this isn't a conspiracy to retain our firm grip on every aspect of life, this is merely a perfectly normal golf club.

This forum appears to be lacking a place for us men to unite in the opression of the female gender, this topic has therefore been created to discuss everything from how to best brainwash women into thinking they enjoy piv, to mass media control, to which car truly represents the Y chromosome.

The first motion I'd like to propose on this board is one to fabricate evidence to discredit Anita Sarkaasian, before she can prove that the female companions in Fallout New Vegas main gameplay function was to serve the PC (who as we all know, was male by default in character creation), all agreed?

• Like 1

If you find yourself without the key signature male genetalia, kindly close this thread, this isn't a conspiracy to retain our firm grip on every aspect of life, this is merely a perfectly normal golf club.

This is where you would be called transphobic. Gender only exists inside your mind. Did you not get the memo?

• Like 1

This forum appears to be lacking a place for us men to unite in the opression of the female gender, this topic has therefore been created to discuss everything from how to best brainwash women into thinking they enjoy piv, to mass media control, to which car truly represents the Y chromosome.

The first motion I'd like to propose on this board is one to fabricate evidence to discredit Anita Sarkaasian, before she can prove that the female companions in Fallout New Vegas main gameplay function was to serve the PC (who as we all know, was male by default in character creation), all agreed?

Why do men need a specific place on these forums to congregate? There are basically only men who are active on these forums so I'm missing the purpose of this thread unless its a joke of some kind?

• Like 1

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Yeah it's a satire of radfem perceptions, Bruce.

I'd approve but the bonus points for satire are being negated by demerits for retreading the same old thing:

Drama in the indie game biz pt 1

Drama in the indie game biz pt 2

The state of feminism

Contribution of women in the game industry

Virtual rape hard to track

Women supplanting men as largest gaming demographic

Celebrity Nudes Leaked

Pretty sure with those we've had enough threads starting as or turning into a discussion about or bashing of both radfem and general feminist perceptions. I guess since it's just a joke it's not really harming anyone, though. Since no women (as far as I've seen) weighed in on those threads it's a bit redundant.

• Like 1

Why do men need a specific place on these forums to congregate? There are basically only men who are active on these forums so I'm missing the purpose of this thread unless its a joke of some kind?

They need a safe space.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I'm assuming there's a secret handshake of some kind?  Because any club without a secret handshake is a pretty weak ass club.

I'm going to guess it's helicopter ****.

Hah, it´s like home. Without all this utterly strupidy of new age nonsense. Thanks to mother nature she was so good to be like a real mother should be and teached me that i am a man and woman has to be woman instead of girl boys and what not. Yup, can i tell you the secret to manhood ? I tell ya, look in the mirror and see for yourself what you are. Dont listen to TV nonsense that you are something else. Look down your body and kazing you are what nature made you. Because if not nature (man + woman) did you who else ?

Seems like more of the same, really. Well other than the promancer degenerates.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Also not digging much of the new member influx.

People come and go, very few will be here for more then a few months. Though if PoE turns out to be a major success, Biowares forum is something we can look forward to.

"because they filled mommy with enough mythic power to become a demi-god" - KP

Alpha-males like matriarchy, because women like such males and in matriarchy they have high status and (surprise!!! surprise!!!) real power. Women by own free will always prefer alpha-males before everyone else.
Meanwhile Omega-males hates matriarchy because in such society they don't have chances for sex. Only oppression by patriarchal society can force women into sex with omega-males - only patriarchal society give chance to omega's reproduction.
Because of this we must rename this thread into "Omega-men thread"

I'm assuming there's a secret handshake of some kind?  Because any club without a secret handshake is a pretty weak ass club.

I'm going to guess it's helicopter ****.

I hope so. jill61-603505-albums-emoticons-pic59494-

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Alpha-males like matriarchy, because women like such males and in matriarchy they have high status and (surprise!!! surprise!!!) real power. Women by own free will always prefer alpha-males before everyone else.

Meanwhile Omega-males hates matriarchy because in such society they don't have chances for sex. Only oppression by patriarchal society can force women into sex with omega-males - only patriarchal society give chance to omega's reproduction.

Because of this we must rename this thread into "Omega-men thread"

himomBO.jpg

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

Tree_fort.jpg
  • Like 2

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

Ah good, as a newly inducted member of a minority in gaming I do believe that it's only correct that we have a safe haven from the tyranny of the matriarchy.

• Like 3

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!

Ah good, as a newly inducted member of a minority in gaming I do believe that it's only correct that we have a safe haven from the tyranny of the matriarchy.

Unfortunately, we are still unsure of our status as "dead" or our secret handshake. I personally think we should develop telepathy, but the fellas really like doing the helicopter d!ck.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Unfortunately, we are still unsure of our status as "dead" or our secret handshake. I personally think we should develop telepathy, but the fellas really like doing the helicopter d!ck.

Banging our d!cks together would be a good secret handshake since members of the matriarchy would be incapable of performing the handshake.

Edited by Longknife

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?

Also not digging much of the new member influx.

People come and go, very few will be here for more then a few months. Though if PoE turns out to be a major success, Biowares forum is something we can look forward to.

Are you being sarcastic? Why on earth would we want to look forward to that?

• Like 1

Banging our d!cks together would be a good secret handshake since members of the matriarchy would be incapable of performing the handshake.

Alright, Im out of this club.

• Like 2

Alright, Im out of this club.

You've obviously been brainwashed by the matriarchy and their misandristic tendencies to learn to be disgusted by the male physique!

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?

Yeah, that ain't happening.

• Like 1

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands