Items with powers and piglets?

wanderon

I've found a couple items that are supposed to grant some sort of power or ability but can't figure out how to "use" them. Necklace of fireballs for instance and the "hidden" staff of the Guildmaster. Equipping them doesn't put anything in your action bar or show a method to use them that I can see. Tried equiping them on casters and others and it didn't make a difference.

I found the inventory spot for pets to plop the piglet into but have no clue what if any benefit it or any other "pet" that would fit there would do??

Nomadic Wayfarer of the Obsidian Order

Not all those that wander are lost...

I'm at a loss about this as well. Once I found two necklaces of fireballs within one minute, and I could just equip them, nothing more - no icon or anything - unlike scrolls, which do show up on the ability bar. However, I have found scrolls that do that, but when you click on them, the animation shows and you hear "click", but nothing happens, and they are not consumed.

Edited by IndiraLightfoot

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***

I am also curious as to who can use scrolls - anyone? I also assume the scrolls can be used to scribe spells into a grimoire but don't know the mechanics of that either other than noting that right clicking a spell on the use side (right) of the grimoire gives a message that you already know that spell (duhhh) :p

Nomadic Wayfarer of the Obsidian Order

Not all those that wander are lost...

Does that work with non-casters as well?

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

I found the inventory spot for pets to plop the piglet into but have no clue what if any benefit it or any other "pet" that would fit there would do??

I think the piglet (and any other pet) is just supposed to be for fun rather than a useful item.

However, if you put the piglet in the pet slot while you're in the Skaen dungeon, it currently wanders around and disarms the traps (or rather, it sets off the traps until it falls over). You can then unequip it and reequip it and it's as good as new. I think that's a bug (but it's very useful).

• Like 2