Feture Request: OE response badge

PrimeHydra

It would be great if threads which OE responds to were marked with a little OE badge, like on some other popular game forums. Clicking the badge would filter and show just the OE responses in the thread. (Or at the very least jump to the first OE post.)

This will make it much easier to see which topics already have an official response and what it is.

Thanks!

• Like 8

Ask a fish head

Anything you want to

They won't answer

(They can't talk)

Like the little "Blizz" notifications on the Battle.net forums? That's a neat idea but I don't know if the forum software has the ability. Would be handy for the PoE forums to see what issues have already been responded to. I'll try to pass it on and see if someone can find out. :) No guarantees.

• Like 1

Like the little "Blizz" notifications on the Battle.net forums? That's a neat idea but I don't know if the forum software has the ability. Would be handy for the PoE forums to see what issues have already been responded to. I'll try to pass it on and see if someone can find out. :) No guarantees.

Thanks! Something like this would be great, even if it's a separate "Dev Tracker" link like in the Torchlight 2 forums.

(Not that the Torchlight 2 developers have been heard from in over a year :-)

Ask a fish head

Anything you want to

They won't answer

(They can't talk)

Sad thing is, these forums had that Feature many years ago. A tiny black square with a Little White circle in it to the left of threads with developer posts. That was many forum versions ago though (like somewhere between 8 and 10 years ago?).

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

It would be great if threads which OE responds to were marked with a little OE badge, like on some other popular game forums. Clicking the badge would filter and show just the OE responses in the thread. (Or at the very least jump to the first OE post.)

This will make it much easier to see which topics already have an official response and what it is.

Thanks!

But isn't it way more exciting searching for our replies?

https://twitter.com/IridiumGameDev

Ex-Obsidian Senior Programmer

Thanks!

I knew it! You like stalkers. I don't have to feel weird, then. When you see missing stuff at your desk, you will know the janitor was there.

• Like 1

Thanks!

Nice OE response  :thumbsup:

Ask a fish head

Anything you want to

They won't answer

(They can't talk)

Thanks!

Nice OE response  :thumbsup:

Just to clarify so you don't think that was some sort of official response: 

In no way am I responsible for the webpage, so adding functionality to it is out of my hands.

I'm just a lowly, lowly software engineer doing whatever gruntwork is needed for whatever game I get thrown on. :D

https://twitter.com/IridiumGameDev

Ex-Obsidian Senior Programmer