Pillars of Eternity lore in video

Hello everyone! I have a youtube channel where I've previously done lore videos and in-depth walkthroughs of Fallout New Vegas.
Since I've been playing the beta for Pillars of Eternity I thought it would be interesting to do a new series about this new universe.
This is why I'm bringing to you "Pillars of Eternity 101" where I intend to do pretty much the same things that I've been doing with New Vegas (detailed walkthroughs, character analysis, lore about the world,...).
The first video is going to broadly depict the world of Pillars of Eternity from the general concepts specific to this world, to the different places on the planet as well as the current known history.

"Pillars of Eternity 101 : What is the world of Pillars of Eternity" =>

I'll gladly like to hear any feedback and critic you would want to provide me ^^

p.s.: If you are allergic to my accent (i'm french) or have a hard time understanding me, there are subtitles available in both english and french
  • Like 33

Brilliant, Palior! Thank you very much for this fantastic vid! :)

I call for this to get stickied in some info vids on PoE thread. I don't want this nice work of art get lost in the stream of topics here.

• Like 1

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***

WOW, I am very impressed and I have a HUGE request to the author of the video. Namely I am an editor of fan-made Polish site of POE and I was planning to make a lore video in my language, but now I am asking about one (or two things): asking about Your permission to take this video and translate it into my native language (Polish) for one of two options:

a) Polish sound --> I mean I speak in my native language in video (without original sound).

b) Polish subtitles --> with original sound, only Polish subtiitles.

I wish You would agree for first option, because I have already made videos from beta in my language for site, but now I only beg for subtitles.

Of course, every video will have link to Your original work in words spoken and written [prologue].

That's all from me and I really love that creative video! Good work and good luck for future  :)

Hello Nilsor!

The entire Eternity team gathered in our meeting area and watched your video a while ago. It's very informative and I'll admit I learned a few things myself. :p

Makes me happy to see our project inspiring things like this!

• Like 13

Hello Nilsor!

The entire Eternity team gathered in our meeting area and watched your video a while ago. It's very informative and I'll admit I learned a few things myself. :p

Makes me happy to see our project inspiring things like this!

Wow, nicely done Palior/Nilsor! What an honor.

"Now to find a home for my other staff."
My Project Eternity Interview with Adam Brennecke

Hello everyone! I have a youtube channel where I've previously done lore videos and in-depth walkthroughs of Fallout New Vegas.

Since I've been playing the beta for Pillars of Eternity I thought it would be interesting to do a new series about this new universe.

This is why I'm bringing to you "Pillars of Eternity 101" where I intend to do pretty much the same things that I've been doing with New Vegas (detailed walkthroughs, character analysis, lore about the world,...).

The first video is going to broadly depict the world of Pillars of Eternity from the general concepts specific to this world, to the different places on the planet as well as the current known history.

"Pillars of Eternity 101 : What is the world of Pillars of Eternity" =>

I'll gladly like to hear any feedback and critic you would want to provide me ^^

p.s.: If you are allergic to my accent (i'm french) or have a hard time understanding me, there are subtitles available in both english and french

Really well done. I'm amazed that you were able to gather so much lore so early.

I've been sneezing a bit since watching, so I may in fact be allergic to your accent.

Ahhh....CHEEEW!

"Now to find a home for my other staff."
My Project Eternity Interview with Adam Brennecke

This is really good stuff. I spent quite some time watching the Fallout videos as well. Really nice complement material to MCA's Fallout Bible!

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

Great work ! Bring some more of that in the future.

Matilda is a Natlan woman born and raised in Old Vailia. She managed to earn status as a mercenary for being a professional who gets the job done, more so when the job involves putting her excellent fighting abilities to good use.

Thanks! While I like reading about things, videos like this are a great way to convey information! I feel like I have a better handle on PoE's world and places, including empires than I did before watching. It would be awesome if there was a world tutorial like this with the game (maybe slightly better graphics :p). But seriously, thanks for your effort.

A fantastic and very professional summation, very well done Mr Palior, it left me enormously enthused for the product.

• Like 1

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!

• 2 weeks later...