Woo hoo!

I am extremely excited that some of the guys behind my favorite roleplaying computer games ever are taking the helm for KOTOR II.

One request, though - there should definitely be an XBOX/PC KOTOR I save option that allows you to port in certain information. The main thing I have in mind is the look, gender, and name of your main character so that when they are referenced or (hopefully) if they ever appear, they look like the character you played through the game with. This should be very easy to do, and I know it would mean a lot for those who played the first game. I personally hate games that talk about the nebulous "hero" or "once there was this guy who..." This is a small thing, done in games like the Suikoden series, that go a long way to really making the game experience one unique to yourself. I hope such a plan is in the works. Have the developers discussed this at all?

Looking forward to following the game's progress!

I haven't heard anything relating to that, I would think they'd have mentioned it by now, if they were planning it. The way it's looking right now, a bunch of dialog options gives you the opportunity to choose the previous game's ending/storyline. :o

I've just seen a dev post that states as Kotor 1 saves were not designed to ever be ported to another game, and Obsidian have altered the file format for their own reasons it would be impossible to add a kotor 1 save into Sith Lords.

I'm imagining that if they do actually show Revan he'll/she'll will either:

A. Have a mask on if you chose DS ending

B. LS wouls have a heavy jedi robe with a hood to conceal his/her face. Best you'll get is maybe a flash of a nose or chin

The body style will undoubtedly be androgenous just like the cutscenes in the first KOTOR. I agree it would be cool to bring back my old PC but since this is a new game I'm more excited about creating a new one.