for QA Team

Sensuki

Question

I noticed that when you guys got to work on Monday you started replying to the bug reports from Monday and kept going forward, there are in fact bug reports that haven't been checked going all the way back to September 3, from the last date that cRichards responded to bug reports.

You may already know that/is probably obvious but I just wanted to make sure that those bug reports were not missed.

6 answers to this question

Hello folks,

We are working hard to respond to as many threads as possible. Though because there are so many this is a challenge. :aiee:  We try to respond to the hot topics and new issues as well as go through older posts that might have been missed. Each topic is viewed even if a response isn't given at that time, to try to ensure that no bugs are being missed.

All of the information you are giving us is wonderfully helpful and we greatly appreciate the support! 

Cheers,

-N

• Like 2

No worries mate. Keep up the good work.

Just seemed out of the ordinary to respond to the day's bugs as based on what you guys had been doing the past few weeks usually older ones would be dug up first :p

Edited by Sensuki

Hello folks,

We are working hard to respond to as many threads as possible. Though because there are so many this is a challenge. :aiee:  We try to respond to the hot topics and new issues as well as go through older posts that might have been missed. Each topic is viewed even if a response isn't given at that time, to try to ensure that no bugs are being missed.

All of the information you are giving us is wonderfully helpful and we greatly appreciate the support! 

Cheers,

-N

Thanks for the confirmation/reassurance. I figured you guys were looking at all the threads you could find, but it's nice to have it confirmed. I'll admit, I was thinking of posting a similar thread. Sensuki beat me to it. :)