Planet order problem

If you want to make a story like K1, where the planet order is not important, the following problem arises:

As your character levels up, it becomes more and more powerful. If all planets are easey, then later playing will be boring. If all planets are difficult, then early playing will be awful. If you make some planets easy and some difficult, then you destroy the idea of random order. How would you suggest to solve this probem?

Nik.

Relativity. By adjusting the difficulty ratio to your own level. No matter how much xp you get you will never have the feeling you are overpowering unless that was the initial balance. But some people actually like to feel that all their work made them

(Signatures: disabled) 

ya but dark jedu were too easy were i went to korriben last

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Adria Teksuni,

the idea to adjust dinamically the difficluty settings of opponents according to yuor level is excellent, but I am afraid in K1 it is not implemented correctly: if you play Tat, Kash, Ma, Kor is much more easy than Kor, Ma, Kash, Tat. If the game is actually dynamic, there should be no such difference. ;)

Agreed, unfortunately, that was part of the limitation of the console platform they chose. Still, it was better implemented in KoTOR than in many other console games I've played.

Then again, I always did Korriban second and Manaan last, as there's so little fighting on Manaan.

Never assume malice when stupidity is to blame.

Agreed, unfortunately, that was part of the limitation of the console platform they chose.  Still, it was better implemented in KoTOR than in many other console games I've played.

Then again, I always did Korriban second and Manaan last, as there's so little fighting on Manaan.

Can you honestly blame the console for this deficiency? Once again you sheepishly bark the Bioware party line. :)

Next thing you know Adria Teksuni will be lying around in ponds distributing swords! And as we all know strange women lying around in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government.

Cheers!

*shrug* I was glad that they released it on X-Box as I got to play it sooner, but I would definitely have been happier with better and more DLC and the ability to fix glitches.

Did you hear that? What a giveaway! That's what I'm on about!

Never assume malice when stupidity is to blame.

Well, considering that 90% of the time I have to fight my way through Korriban regardless of how I play it (either I turn Yuthura or kill them both), and handing Canderous the Sith Mask and Ajunta's or Sadow's blade and either Juhanni or Carth beside him and they have half the Acedmy dead before I clear the first room, even as the first planet.

It doesn't always go that smoothly, but mostly.