Nothing happens after choosing player name? Exit Character Creation?

unwoken

I must be missing something really obvious, but after going through all the options for character creation, and entering their name, nothing happens.

The character model is still moving, I can see the name and click on all options (race, class, etc), but I can't start the game and cant see a box or anything to tick to start.

What am I missing?

Edited by unwoken

Did you press "Done" in the bottom right corner after filling out the name?

"You're a fool if you believe I would trust your benevolence. Step aside and you and your lackeys will be unhurt."

Baldur's Gate portraits for Pillars of Eternity   IXI   Icewind Dale portraits for Pillars of Eternity   IXI   Icewind Dale 2 portraits for Pillars of Eternity

[slap Aloth]

thanks for the reply.  I think what happened is that there was a sub option in race that had not been selected so the 'done' box didn't appear at all.  when i went through all the options one by one, pressing next instead of the menu options at the top, I eventually got a 'done' box.

My second attempt was in windowed mode, but i assume that's the explanation.

thanks again. ;)

I hope it was because you had failed to pick something as there was a bug that let you create characters with no subrace or stats not distributed and so on.  I posted about it the first day of beta :p.

Edited by Karkarov