Sith Lords Plot Points based on Info and Updates

Hey look no updates means that we all will now take turns nailing the game's plots.

One of us is bound to nail it.

The PC wakes up in the medical bay of the Space Mining Station.(very much like the PC wakes up on the Spire). Player Class is chosen, player attribute points are distributed, and lets just say for the sake of this plot theory the PC is male and is named.................Vangelis(just a name I happen to be looking at a Vangelis CD cover just now)

I will use the info we have so far to shape this plot theory.

Let skip ahead to where Kreia and Vangelis meet for the first time.

Kreia(a mature Cathar female) is engaged in a fight with battle driods. Vangelis observes Kreia using Force powers on the driod, but she doesn't have a lightsaber.

Vangelis joins in on the battle and together they dispatch the battle driods. After the battle Kreia tells Vangelis that she feels the Force flowing strongly through him, and wonders if he ever had any Jedi training.

Vangelis begins telling his tale. (by cut scene) Of how he was once a Padawan in the Jedi Order, and how he disobeyed his Master to join Revan in the Mandalorian Wars. Vangelis explains that he served under Revan during the wars, and that Revan was a brilliant military commander. Vangelis was Revan's attache' aboard his ship, and excelled under his leadership.

Revan began to take a personal interest in Vangelis' skill and use of the Force and offered to complete his training. Revan soon discovers that Vangelis has the ability to use powerful meditative skills and with guidance could develop the rare skill of Battle Meditation. Vangelis' abilities could aid in the defeat of the Mandalorians. Revan had finally found a student worthy to become his apprentice. Revan even confided in Vangelis with a shocking revelation. The Mandalorian War was all just a cover for another mission that he and Malak were on. One that would give them access to unlimited power. Vangelis explains that Revan never revealed what the mission was, but promised to reveal it in time.

Meanwhile, Malak watched with intense jealousy as Vangelis gained favor with his best friend.

Malak as a leader was just the opposite of Revan. A terrible fleet commander who relied totally on overwhelming force to win battles. He was a petty leader suffering with an inferiority complex because he was constantly in the shadow of Revan.

Vangelis knew Revan and Malak from his days at the Jedi Temple on Coruscant. The two had always been close friends, but their friendship had been both strained and tested when Revan began taking an interest in a willful young Padawan named Bastilla Shan. Vangelis believed that Malak was attracted to the young Padawan, something forbidden in the Order. Not that it mattered, Bastilla seemed to only be interested in Revan and rebuffed any romantic intentions. Malak seemed to forever be in Revan's shadow, as a Jedi, before the High Council, in the Mandalorian Wars, even in a young woman's heart.

During the height of the Mandalorian Wars, Malak was also losing key battles that were under his command, forcing Revan to finally take action.

Vangelis reveals that Revan sent him aboard Malak's vessel to see to it that an important and decisive Space and ground battle on the Jungle Moon Dxun be carried out the way Revan had strategized. Angry that Revan sent Vangelis to observe him, Malak places Vangelis in charge of the ground battle and sabotages it, causing the deaths of thousands of Republic soldiers. Malak then stages a massacre against the surviving Madalorians that agreed to surrender.

Revan arrives after the battle. There are thousands of Republic and Mandalorian corpses layed out across the Jungle landscape. Revan is furious, he didn't want a massacre. Though Vangelis tries to plead his case before Revan, all the evidence points to him, and he had field command of the ground assault. Realizing he has been set up by Malak, Vangelis in a rush of pure rage ignites his lightsaber and slashes Malak's face, cutting it in half below his nostrils. Revan disarms him and takes away his lightsaber. Vangelis is immediately arrested for war crimes, and is taken by Republic officers back to the High Council on Coruscant and put on trial by the Masters of the Order.

The Masters examine Vangelis and discern that he is telling the truth. The Republic however is not satisfied and demands punishment for the botched field command that caused the death of so many Republic soldiers. The High Council expels Vangelis from the Jedi Order for attempted murder and reminds the Republic Officers that Vangelis disobeyed the Council to fight in THEIR war. A war the Jedi Order had chosen not to aid the Republic in.

The Republic won't put Vangelis to death under one stipulation, that he is to be banished from Republic Space and exhiled to the Outer Rim. Vangelis is no longer a Jedi, and he leaves the Republic in disgrace.(End Cinema cut scene)

Kreia fills Vangelis in on everything he missed over the last 5 years. The end of the Mandalorian Wars, Revan becoming a Sith Lord and Malak his 2nd in command, the Sith War, the death of Revan, the Star Forge, Bastilla and an unknown Jedi hero who defeated Malak at the Star Forge battle, and this Jedi's mysterious dissappearence after the Star Forge battle.

Vangelis begins to enquire about the Republic. Kreia brings him up to speed on the dark times that have befallen the Republic and the rising of 4 Sith Lords that are locked in a struggle for power and the right to be called The Dark Lord.

But what about the Jedi Order?, Vangelis asks. Kreia reveals the shocking news that the Jedi Order has been disbanded. She then explains that she came late to the Force and that she isn't a true Jedi, that she was in fact trained by a Sith Master years ago who tricked her into believing that he was a real Jedi Master. When she learned the truth she fled from this Sith Master who now hunts her and all of those who are strong in the lightside of the Force.

Vangelis tells Kreia that he no longer feels the Force. That the Force is dead to him now. Kriea explains that the Force is not dead to him, only that he can no longer "hear" the Force. Kreia tells Vangelis that she can feel the Force flowing strongly with him, but that because he has not used the Force in such a long time he literally has become introduced to it like a Jedi youngling.

Using deep meditation Kreia helps Vangelis become re-connected to the Force. At that moment Vangelis is shocked as he sees the spectral image of his former Jedi Master that he had forsaken to join Revan in the Mandalorian Wars, Jedi Master Vrook(Ed Asner).

The Jedi Spirit demands that he come to Dantooine immediately. That someone is there waiting for him. Someone who will complete his training.

Kreia warns Vangelis that all of this activity in the Force has most certainly been felt by the Sith. That because the Force flows so strong within him, the Sith now know there is at least one last Jedi who could destroy them.

Okay that's just my theory on the beginning. I have another on why I think Coruscant is a planet that will be introduced.

Feel free to write your own, rip mine apart, or expand upon it.

Hey look no updates means that we all will now take turns nailing the game's plots

It's amazing how much time and effort goes into these speculations; I bet it is rather gratifying for the devs. that so many people not just enjoy their creations, but are also devoted to it!

Zwangvolle Plage!

M

Kreia(a mature Cathar female) is engaged in a fight with battle driods. Vangelis observes Kreia using Force powers on the driod, but she doesn't have a lightsaber.

Vangelis joins in on the battle and together they dispatch the battle driods. After the battle Kreia tells Vangelis that she feels the Force flowing strongly through him, and wonders if he ever had any Jedi training.

A great idea but we have already been told that Kreia is standing over you when u wake (i read that in PC gamer). Apart from that it is a very plausible theory. :)

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Yup :huh:. VEry good plot idea, even if I imagine that it isn't what they've used ;). I dunno if they'd make a cutscene like that, through. It has been confirmed that we'll see events of the "now" happening elsewhere through cutscenes, but seeing the past would in a way be like a flashback and the devs have said AFAIK that there will be no "flashbacks" in the game... That Revan and Malak might have known or even meet Bastila before the war is also interesting speculation, but I dunno if it's really possible.. Hmm...

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

no she was a young girl at the academy when they left she tells this to carth if u have those 2 in ur party at the same time

o and awesome idea :ph34r:

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

Totally rightious plot idea.  I doubt it's what Obsidian has decided on, but that doesn't mean it's not a good idea.  It also has "fanfiction" written all over it.  Get on that.  B)

Well since it's not the official plot of the Sith Lords it wouldn't read like anything else but fan fiction.

My attempt at the plot was to use the updates and info that we have been given so far, and to try to fill in the blanks.

I based Master Vrook as a Jedi Spirit based on the Designer Diary at LA put together by Mike Gallo of LA and Chris Parker of Obsidian. The opening to the Designer Diary reads:

"The Jedi Academy on Dantooine, once a center of learning and enlightenment, is now nothing more than a series of abandoned ruins that echo with the ghosts of dead Jedi. The halls of the Jedi Temple on Coruscant lie empty, and the waters in the Room of a Thousand Fountains have fallen still, in reverence to the Jedi who fell to the Sith in battle... "

I based the ground battle and corpses after the battle on Dxun with the info from the IGN's update "KOTOR 2: Dxun Planet Preview". It reads:

"The trails are nearly overgrown, but many craters and wreckage from the Mandalorian War lie buried in the jungles... as well as the corpses of thousands of soldiers who died during the Republic's final assault on Dxun."

It's not so much fan fiction as much as it's an attempt see where the plot may be headed based on the scraps of updates and info we get on the plot from LA and Obsidian.

Hey look no updates means that we all will now take turns nailing the game's plots

It's amazing how much time and effort goes into these speculations; I bet it is rather gratifying for the devs. that so many people not just enjoy their creations, but are also devoted to it!

Actually it would make me nervous. With too much speculation, fan expectation might be blown up to an unreasonable level.

Yup :). VEry good plot idea, even if I imagine that it isn't what they've used :lol:. I dunno if they'd make a cutscene like that, through. It has been confirmed that we'll see events of the "now" happening elsewhere through cutscenes, but seeing the past would in a way be like a flashback and the devs have said AFAIK that there will be no "flashbacks" in the game... That Revan and Malak might have known or even meet Bastila before the war is also interesting speculation, but I dunno if it's really possible.. Hmm...

I didn't know that there wouldn't be any flashback scenes. I must have missed that info. Interesting. If there are no flashbacks then I wonder how the PC "fills in the blanks" if he/she has been out the picture for 5 years?

It need not be so strictly banned; I think what they emphasize is that there are no 'dreams' and 'flashbacks' of recovered memories -because there's no memory wipe/loss this time.

Perhaps there are one or two pre-rendered OR rendered (like [new] Revan's training at the academy) movies that do explain things; but on the whole I think he'll be mainly *told* what had been happening.

Zwangvolle Plage!

M

It need not be so strictly banned; I think what they emphasize is that there are no 'dreams' and 'flashbacks' of recovered memories -because there's no memory wipe/loss this time.

Or we could simply be introduced to the main character as he was before the events of the sith Lords through a cutscene in the very beginning of the game, thus it wouldn't count as a flasback-cutsvene :D.

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

Hey look no updates means that we all will now take turns nailing the game's plots.

One of us is bound to nail it.

The PC wakes up in the medical bay of the Space Mining Station.(very much like the PC wakes up on the Spire). Player Class is chosen, player attribute points are distributed, and lets just say for the sake of this plot theory the PC is male and is named.................Vangelis(just a name I happen to be looking at a Vangelis CD cover just now)

I will use the info we have so far to shape this plot theory.

Vangelis begins telling his tale. (by cut scene) Of how he was once a Padawan in the Jedi Order, and how he disobeyed his Master to join Revan in the Mandalorian Wars. Vangelis explains that he served under Revan during the wars, and that Revan was a brilliant military commander. Vangelis was Revan's attache' aboard his ship, and excelled under his leadership.

Revan began to take a personal interest in Vangelis' skill and use of the Force and offered to complete his training. Revan soon discovers that Vangelis has the ability to use powerful meditative skills and with guidance could develop the rare skill of Battle Meditation. Vangelis' abilities could aid in the defeat of the Mandalorians. Revan had finally found a student worthy to become his apprentice. Revan even confided in Vangelis with a shocking revelation. The Mandalorian War was all just a cover for another mission that he and Malak were on. One that would give them access to unlimited power. Vangelis explains that Revan never revealed what the mission was, but promised to reveal it in time.

Meanwhile, Malak watched with intense jealousy as Vangelis gained favor with his best friend.

Malak as a leader was just the opposite of Revan. A terrible fleet commander who relied totally on overwhelming force to win battles. He was a petty leader suffering with an inferiority complex because he was constantly in the shadow of Revan.

Vangelis knew Revan and Malak from his days at the Jedi Temple on Coruscant. The two had always been close friends, but their friendship had been both strained and tested when Revan began taking an interest in a willful young Padawan named Bastilla Shan. Vangelis believed that Malak was attracted to the young Padawan, something forbidden in the Order. Not that it mattered, Bastilla seemed to only be interested in Revan and rebuffed any romantic intentions. Malak seemed to forever be in Revan's shadow, as a Jedi, before the High Council, in the Mandalorian Wars, even in a young woman's heart. 

During the height of the Mandalorian Wars, Malak was also losing key battles that were under his command, forcing Revan to finally take action.

Vangelis reveals that Revan sent him aboard Malak's vessel to see to it that an important and decisive Space and ground battle on the Jungle Moon Dxun  be carried out the way Revan had strategized. Angry that Revan sent Vangelis to observe him, Malak places Vangelis in charge of the ground battle and sabotages it, causing the deaths of thousands of Republic soldiers. Malak then stages a massacre against the surviving Madalorians that agreed to surrender.

Revan arrives after the battle. There are thousands of Republic and Mandalorian corpses layed out across the Jungle landscape. Revan is furious,  he didn't want a massacre. Though Vangelis tries to plead his case before Revan, all the evidence points to him, and he had field command of the ground assault. Realizing he has been set up by Malak, Vangelis in a rush of pure rage ignites his lightsaber and slashes Malak's face, cutting it in half below his nostrils.  Revan disarms him and takes away his lightsaber. Vangelis is immediately arrested for war crimes, and is taken by Republic officers back to the High Council on Coruscant and put on trial by the Masters of the Order.

The Masters examine Vangelis and discern that he is telling the truth. The Republic however is not satisfied and demands punishment for the botched field command that caused the death of so many Republic soldiers. The High Council expels Vangelis from the Jedi Order for attempted murder and reminds the Republic Officers that Vangelis disobeyed the Council to fight in THEIR war. A war the Jedi Order had chosen not to aid the Republic in.

The Republic won't put Vangelis to death under one stipulation, that he is to be banished from Republic Space and exhiled to the Outer Rim. Vangelis is no longer a Jedi, and he leaves the Republic in disgrace.(End Cinema cut scene)

Kreia fills Vangelis in on everything he missed over the last 5 years. The end of the Mandalorian Wars, Revan becoming a Sith Lord and Malak his 2nd in command, the Sith War, the death of Revan, the Star Forge, Bastilla and an unknown Jedi hero who defeated Malak at the Star Forge battle, and this Jedi's mysterious dissappearence after the Star Forge battle.

Vangelis begins to enquire about the Republic. Kreia brings him up to speed on the dark times that have befallen the Republic and the rising of 4 Sith Lords that are locked in a struggle for power and the right to be called The Dark Lord.

But what about the Jedi Order?, Vangelis asks. Kreia reveals the shocking news that the Jedi Order has been disbanded. She then explains that she came late to the Force and that she isn't a true Jedi, that she was in fact trained by a Sith Master years ago who tricked her into believing that he was a real Jedi Master. When she learned the truth she fled from this Sith Master who now hunts her and all of those who are strong in the lightside of the Force.

Vangelis tells Kreia that he no longer feels the Force. That the Force is dead to him now. Kriea explains that the Force is not dead to him, only that he can no longer "hear" the Force. Kreia tells Vangelis that she can feel the Force flowing strongly with him, but that because he has not used the Force in such a long time he literally has become introduced to it like a Jedi youngling.

Using deep meditation Kreia helps Vangelis become re-connected to the Force. At that moment Vangelis is shocked as he sees the spectral image of his former Jedi Master that he had forsaken to join Revan in the Mandalorian Wars, Jedi Master Vrook(Ed Asner).

The Jedi Spirit demands that he come to Dantooine immediately. That someone is there waiting for him. Someone who will complete his training.

Kreia warns Vangelis that all of this activity in the Force has most certainly been felt by the Sith. That because the Force flows so strong within him, the Sith now know there is at least one last Jedi who could destroy them.

Okay that's just my theory on the beginning. I have another on why I think Coruscant is a planet that will be introduced.

Feel free to write your own, rip mine apart, or expand upon it.

Very nice idea indeed, except for the whole Bastilla section, sounds a bit far-fetched. Other than that, please continue to write more theories ;)

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Theory #2: Dantooine- The Jedi Order- and What the Hell Happened to Revan?

This a little more difficult as we have almost no info or updated information on Revan. We know he's in the game, and that's about it. We still don't know anything about Atris and if she is or isn't the platinum blonde Jedi. So this is really speculation and improvisation. Before we can speculate on Revan we have to look at Dantooine. Forgive the length and the choice to use dialogue over summerizing. The dialogue made it much shorter.

The Ebon Hawk sets down on Dantooine on what used to be the location of the Jedi Enclave there. Vangelis(the PC) is there along with Kreia and the rest of his (undetermined) party. The flight down was not was not a smooth one. The Ebon Hawk is damaged during it's entry into the planet's atmosphere and will need repairs before it is able to lift off again.

Kreia tells Vangelis that she and the rest of the party will effect repairs and wait aboard the Ebon Hawk while he explores the Enclave. Vangelis is about to protest and ask Kreia to come with him because she re-awakened him to the Force. Kreia reminds him that the Jedi Spirit summoned HIM and no one else. That this is a journey he must make alone. Vangelis agrees and exits the Hawk.

Dantooine is a wasteland.

What was once a palatial planet with lush brown grassed plains is now a desolate wilderness. Dantooine's ravaged atmosphere yields blackened skies and powerful lightning storms with dangerous energy.

Vangelis makes his way to what was once the court yard of the Jedi Enclave. A smashed obelisk of fine stone lays just in the distance. When another round of lightning flashes Vangelis sees a mass ruin before him.

This was once the noble Jedi Enclave of Master Zhar. This is where Jedi Knights came from all over the galaxy to further their training, to take meditative sabbaticals and in rare cases instruct Padawans still stuggling with their understanding of the Force.

No longer resembling the Enclave, the edifice is now a mass of broken columns and leaning walls that have been rocked from their foundations. Vangelis moves cautiously toward a dark entrance. Using his newly learned meditative skills he reaches out with the Force. Through the Force he can feel powerful pockets of Force energy from within the devestated ruin. Vangelis walks down into the darkened entrance.

Vangelis takes a long dark corridor that opens into a huge quad with an open air rotunda and a large tree in the center that suprisingly is still alive and bearing leaves. As he approaches the tree he suddenly sees the spectral image of a woman, a Jedi, a spirit alive in the Force. She hovers above Vangelis and motions for him to enter one of the 4 paths in the quad.

Vangelis asks the Jedi Spirit who she is, and she answers "I am Belaya". She points with her hand to the path that Vangelis should take and quickly fades away.

Taking the path that the spirit motioned to, Vangelis walks throught a narrow winding path that opens up to a large assembly hall. The pockets of Force energy are strongest here, and walking into the hall Vangelis sees the source of the energy.

Sitting on a huge slab of stone in the center of the hall with his back turned to the entrance is Master Vandar. He sits perched over a fire and is stirring something in a pot.

Ok here is my attempt at some dialogue for the PC and Vandar. Follow the different colors to keep up. Vander is yellow, Vangelis is Orange. The Jedi Spirits are in blue. It really doesn't matter which Jedi Spirit is doing the talking, it could be applied to any of them.

Master Vandar?

Vandar sits stirring his pot, seemingly oblivious to Vangelis' presense. He actually starts humming a tune.

Master Vandar what has happened here?......I have..

Come a long way!

Yes

Good, you must be hungry then. You've come at a good time. The meal is almost ready!

Master Vandar with all due respect, I didn't come here to eat.

Really? Then why did you come?

I came to Dantooine because I was told to come by Master Vrook.

Vrook? Impossible! Master Vrook is long gone young one. You must be mistaken. Come, sit..eat.

It WAS Master Vrook. He told me to come here. He told me that there was someone here waiting for me, someone to complete my training.

Someone?! Master Vrook said SOMEONE would complete your training?!

Yes Master.

Vandar tilts his head sideways and looks up as if talking to someone else in the hall.

Now that is very interesting. Interesting, because I'm the only person here. Interesting, because I am the only one here who could complete a Jedi's training. Interesting, because Master Vrook never told ME that a student was arriving here for training!

The voice of Vrook now echos loudly through the hall.

Are you saying that you won't train this Jedi in the ways of the Force?!

He is a not a Jedi! He disobeyed the Council. He was expelled from the Order, disgraced.

You know the circumstances behind that expulsion.

Master is that you?

The spirit of Master Vrook takes form.

Yes, I am here my Padawan.

Master, I'm so sorry. I failed you.

You did not fail me, you failed yourself. I admit that I was dissapointed when you left before your training was complete. And I was most grieved over your expulsion, but the Council knew that Malak was responsible for the massacre on Dxun. Now it is time for you to redeem yourself, and take your rightful place as a Jedi!

It remains to be seen if he is worthy of the training. He has been silent to the will of the Force for a very long time.

He wouldn't be the first!

This is a dangerous undertaking! Do you know what training him means?!

Yes my old friend, but can you risk not training him? The Jedi are all but extinct, the Sith have their hands at the Republic's throat! If you don't train him we may never have another opportunity to stop the Sith Lords. He is our last best hope against the Sith!

Perhaps, but you know that I was already considering a candidate for the training.

You would send a child against the Sith Lords?!

A child who has not been tainted by the Dark Side can defeat the Sith. Her age does not matter.

I have watched your candidate for some time now my friend. She is a dreamer, she lacks focus! It is essential that a student have the most serious mind to undertake the training.

She has a gentle nature, a genuine concern for the well being of others, and has no malice in her heart.

She is head strong! Reckless! She cares only for adventure and swoop races!

She has a strong will and demonstrates courage!

Master Vandar listen to me. Atris has suffered tragedy in her life! Once empowered by the Force she could seek revenge!

Atris has conquered her fears without any training at all. A Jedi without fear can resist the temptation of the dark side and master the Force.

Who is Atris? wouldn't we all like to know? :)

A candidate strong in the Force. I am considering her for training.

I cannot deny that Vandar speaks the truth. She is strong in the Force. If she were to be trained she would become a very powerful Jedi. She would also be out matched trying to take on the Sith Lords alone.

I too must admit that as a strong as Atris could be, she will not be strong enough to face the Sith Lords alone.

Voice of Master Dorak:Forgive us my friends, but I believe that we may have a solution.

The spirits of Masters Dorak and Zhar animate themselves before Vandar and Vangelis. The 3 Force Spirits standing together radiate with light that now illuminates the once darkened assembly hall. Vangelis bows respectfully before them.

As always my friends, your wise council is greatly appreciated.

Master Vandar, We believe that you should complete the training of this Padawan. He already has use and knowledge of the Force.

Atris may have strong affinity to the Force, but she is still a fledgling. Her training will take far much more time than this Padawan.

And how is this a solution?

Once his training is complete and he attains the level of Knighthood, he could train Atris himself, then there would be 2 standing against the Sith instead of one.

Surely you see the Wisdom in this my friend.

In order to take on a Padawan learner of his own he will first have to master the ways of the Force. I wonder if you are up to the task young Padawan?

I will submit myself to your training Master Vandar. I will strive with all that is in me to complete the training. I will be a Jedi, and I will bring an end to the reign of the Sith!

I have heard this pledge before, made by many Padawans who stood in the exact place that you stand now.

I will not fail you as those others did.

I did not say that all failed. In fact one of them defeated Lord Malak and aided in the destruction of the Star Forge, a terrible weapon of darkside power.

If this Jedi didn't fail then why are there 4 new Sith Lords?

He left the Order on a personal quest. This was before the rise of the Sith Lords.

Where did this Jedi go?

No one knows. I'm not sure he even knew where his quest would lead him.

Who was the Jedi?

The Jedi we speak of is Revan.

Revan! I was told that Revan was the Dark Lord of the Sith and was dead. How is that possible?

The Dark Lord IS dead, Revan lives. It is a long story Padawan, one that you will hear in detail, but now is not the time.

So you will train me?

It appears that I have little choice in the matter. The Force has made it's will known to us. The rest is in the hands of you my young Padawan and all of our hopes for the future of the Jedi Order as well.

I promise you that I will not fail again Master Vandar

We shall see my young Padawan. Tell me, what is the Jedi Code?

There is no emotion...There is peace. There is no ignorance...There is knowledge. There is no passion...There is serenity. There is no chaos...There is harmony. There is no death....There is the Force.

Well done. You know the code, but do you understand it? Tell me, who is the tool? The Force or the Jedi?

Neither Master.

Oh, and why is that?

The Jedi and the Force are allies. The Jedi and the Force work together to achieve the same goal, they are one.

Excellent!

A fine start indeed

Is my training to begin now?

No. Your training cannot begin here. Dantooine is no longer suitible for training. The library and archives are too badly damaged and un-salvagable. Dantooine is also vunerable.

Indeed, the Sith may already know of your presense here.

Understand that your training will create tremors and disturbances in the Force. Disturbances that the Sith Lords will feel. They would be drawn here to you, thwarting our efforts to rebuild the Jedi Order.

Where will my training begin?

We must travel to the Great Jedi Temple on Coruscant. It has the proper facilities for training, and the vast archives and libraries there are still in tact.

More importantly The Jedi Temple on Coruscant is at the heart of the Republic's central core worlds, far from Sith controlled space.

The Sith will no doubt send assassins to destroy you. Even on Coruscant you will have to remain vigilant.

Come, let us gather what few artifacts that we can from this facility and leave at once. The journey to Coruscant will be a dangerous one as we will have travel through Sith space to reach it.

What about this candidate of your's Master? If this Atris is as strong in the Force as you say then surely the Sith will discover her.

Atris is safe for now. It is our presence and your upcoming training that will draw the attention of the Sith. Her growing affinity with the Force will eventually demand that we collect her, but if we went to her now we would only be placing her in danger.

Very well then Master Vandar, we will meet you on Coruscant. May your journey be a swift one, and may the Force be with you.

The 3 Jedi Spirits fade away, taking their great lumination with them, returning the assembly hall to it's earlier darkened state.

Vangelis kneels down and allows Master Vandar to climb his back and ride his shoulders. They quickly head out the hall. The Spirit of Belaya radiates brightly, illuminating the quad and the great tree in the center of it.

Farwell Master Vandar.

There is no reason for you to remain here any longer. The others have abandoned this place.

This is my place, I choose to remain.

Why? Why stay in this lifeless place?

Belaya looks at the great tree in the quad that her own presense has given life to.

Not lifeless. Where there is light there is always life. When the light returns to Dantooine's darkened skies she will breath her life force into every corner and valley. And I will be here to guide her. May the Force be with you.

Belaya does not fade away this time. She watches Vangelis and Vandar leave the quad for the exit leading out the ruined complex and toward the Ebon Hawk which waits just beyond the old courtyard.

END OF SPECULATION #2

hey they both might be fan fiction at this point in time (we don't know whatz in the game so for all we know you might dead on the nail with these ideas), and they are both GREAT keep it up!! I would like to read anymore you can come up with.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png