The Funny Things Thread

Rosbjerg

tumblr_nbg6163Ghc1s63bb0o1_250.gif

Pizza thief caught in the act

What manner of pizza is that?  Is that barbecue sauce smeared all over the top of it?

I would say pepperoni (sausage) with smoky bbq sauce on the top.

Barbecue sauce on pizza.  :x

To each their own, I guess.

• Like 1

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

BBQ pizza is actually very good. Another odd flavor that's probably only available in Illinois, but pizza with Italian Beef and hot giardiniera is awesome too.

I've tried BBQ pizza before and I could barely make it through one slice.  I finished it because I hate wasting food, but it was a very unpleasant experience for me.  On the other hand, I love me some goat cheese on pizza, so I have some weird tastes.

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

BBQ pizza is actually very good. Another odd flavor that's probably only available in Illinois, but pizza with Italian Beef and hot giardiniera is awesome too.

Dude, you got weird taste. Then again, my favorite pizza has crisp bacon, cured ham, provolone and mozzerella cheese, black olives, and basil so I probably don't have room to talk.

On another note, this pizza talk is making my lunch look bad.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Compared to your pizzas mine is so casual it hurts.

Spit it out bro, how plain we talking?

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

We should have a pizza thread.

BBQ pizza is actually very good. Another odd flavor that's probably only available in Illinois, but pizza with Italian Beef and hot giardiniera is awesome too.

Dude, you got weird taste. Then again, my favorite pizza has crisp bacon, cured ham, provolone and mozzerella cheese, black olives, and basil so I probably don't have room to talk.

That sounds....delicious.

That sounds....delicious.

It is. On thin crust the bacon is really crisp and the ham adds a lot of flavor, the olives and basil are there primarily for flavor and the provolone adds a nice contrast to the mozzarella. I recommend making it if you have the time and resources.

Compared to your pizzas mine is so casual it hurts.

Spit it out bro, how plain we talking?

Plain as in bare bones. White shrooms, bacon, egg, cheese, black olives, brutally hot red pepper, done. 

My uncle loves pizza with potato fries on it.   :blink:

Edited by Woldan

I gazed at the dead, and for one dark moment I saw a banquet. 

My uncle loves pizza with potato fries on it.   :blink:

I've had potato chunks on a pizza plenty of times, I guess that's close enough.  Chicken, bacon, and potato pizza is awesome.

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

It is. On thin crust the bacon is really crisp and the ham adds a lot of flavor, the olives and basil are there primarily for flavor and the provolone adds a nice contrast to the mozzarella. I recommend making it if you have the time and resources.

Im not a fan of thin crust (or thick, but its my wifes fav so I lose. ;( ) I like the medium thickness crust like Pizza Hut "pan" pizza.

Im not a fan of thin crust (or thick, but its my wifes fav so I lose. ;( ) I like the medium thickness crust like Pizza Hut "pan" pizza.

It should work on a hand tossed medium, I just like the crunch from a thin crust. Would reccomend making it at home, but it can be a little difficult.