RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS

Blarghagh

Evil Within:

Minimum Requirements

• GPU: GTX 460 or an equivalent 1 GB VRAM card
  • CPU: i7 or an equivalent 4+ core processor
  • RAM: 4 GB
  • HDD: 50 GB

I have an i7 but really Bethesda? Probably nonsense though, will work fine with a better video card.

The sex cards in Witcher 1 served no purpose beyond being tasteless.

Nah, they where way more erotic than any other "romance-scenes" in any game in the RPG-genre.

Oh, they were in the erotic department alright just not tasteful in the slightest. The romance scenes in Dragon Age are terrible and there's no one here arguing otherwise.

• Like 1

Also, I'm cautiously interested in the Evil Within. I need a good horror game for once. Don't know if it's gonna be this one. It looks like it's resorting to that weak form of horror that were present in RE4 too much.

Also, I'm cautiously interested in the Evil Within. I need a good horror game for once. Don't know if it's gonna be this one. It looks like it's resorting to that weak form of horror that were present in RE4 too much.

If that fails, there's always SOMA...  Whenever that comes out.  In a perfect world, someone would kick Frictional Games 50 million dollars to make a game, I'd love to see what they could do with a AAA budget.

• Like 1

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

If they introduced a form of self defence and variety in its level design and not have the horror become repetitive like it's being summoned by the auto-save function. Then we are in for some good stuff with the Lovecraftian horror.

Guest Slinky

Evil Within:

Minimum Requirements

• GPU: GTX 460 or an equivalent 1 GB VRAM card
  • CPU: i7 or an equivalent 4+ core processor
  • RAM: 4 GB
  • HDD: 50 GB

I have an i7 but really Bethesda? Probably nonsense though, will work fine with a better video card.

Nonsense for sure, but glad to see games finally starting to use more cores.

But 50gb disk space? Sheesh, enjoy loading that one from steam.

But 50gb disk space? Sheesh, enjoy loading that one from steam.

Dang.  That's a start it up and go out for dinner or take a long bike ride type installation.

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Tech specs for DA:I:

http://www.game-debate.com/games/index.php?g_id=1883&game=Dragon%20Age%203:%20Inquisition

HDD Space: 16 GB. That's pretty impressive given the area sizes they have been boasting about. :)

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***

Apparently MGS5 gets its PC release on the 18.12.14.

The sad thing is that for a split second I tried to figure out which month is 18

What a weird way to write June 12th 2015

Actually, it's not, the Murican way is the weird way, and I say that as a Murican.  Day Month Year makes perfect sense because it scales from the smallest increment of time to the largest, it makes a lot more sense than Month Day Year.  Personally, I like the way it's notated in computer and sometimes scientific notation the best, which is YearMonthDay (4 digits for year, 2 for month, 2 for day), for example, today would be 20141006.  The biggest advantage of this notation is that you can keep it going to smaller and smaller increments if you want to get super specific.  For example, as I'm typing this it's 20141006125020.  Year (4 digits) month (2 digits) day (2 digits) hour (2 digits using 24-hour clock) minute (2 digits) second (2 digits).

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸