Very wrong number/Character Sheet garbled

ctdavids

Question

[Description of the issue]

The character sheet and inventory have both begun displaying all sorts of clearly wrong numbers.  I believe the numbers displayed in the inventory screen are "accurate" in that they reflect the numbers the game is using, but are clearly not the numbers they should be.

[DETAILED list of steps to reproduce the issue AND what to look for]

1) Look at the attached picture: wow, that's some good defences on my paladin

2) Load the save game (from dropbox)

3) Take a look at the character sheet and change characters using the arrow keys: note the defence/stam/etc. numbers never change

4) Take a look at the inventory screen and note several odd things:

a) My cipher (with 7 con) has way less stam than BBFighter (with 20 con)

b) BBFighter has the lowest DT despite most other people being naked

c) The accuracy numbers seem like they might be off

d) The paladin's defences are insanely high. 4 digits high.

5) Take the paladin ahead solo and kill everything without risk as all defences are actually over 8000 (I'm really sad they aren't over 9000) and everything that attacks therefore automatically misses her.

[Expected behaviour]

The character sheet and inventory screens should show the same numbers and be correct.

[Other remarks / Comments]

I have saved and loaded many times.  I would also note that the save game indicates something like 7 hours of game time elapsed, but there has been at least a day.

[Files]

post-83537-0-17474900-1409856499_thumb.jpg

Savegame (as too big to upload, even when zipped): https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/74672307/PoE%20Bugs/Broken%20Numbers/0c2248daf3124c42a962e17307f3f729%20DyrfordRuins%207634693.savegame

[Edited]

To add details about the numbers being "real"

Edited by ctdavids

2 answers to this question