Hey Obsidian, you should create a "tutorial trailer" when the game is closer to release

VERY much looking forward to the final release of WL2!

A similar video would be nice for PoE, but in reality, it's not nearly as necessary as it is for WL2. PoE has the no bad builds concept to protect players, whereas you can definitely go wrong in WL2 when creating your party. You need to make sure that you have a healthy list of skills included somewhere in that group, and in order to get all of those you need to make sure that you're investing enough points in intellect to ensure that you can invest those points. WL2 feels very old school in this regard. I love that about the game.

"Now to find a home for my other staff."
My Project Eternity Interview with Adam Brennecke

VERY much looking forward to the final release of WL2!

A similar video would be nice for PoE, but in reality, it's not nearly as necessary as it is for WL2. PoE has the no bad builds concept to protect players, whereas you can definitely go wrong in WL2 when creating your party. You need to make sure that you have a healthy list of skills included somewhere in that group, and in order to get all of those you need to make sure that you're investing enough points in intellect to ensure that you can invest those points. WL2 feels very old school in this regard. I love that about the game.

The point of this kind of trailer isn't so much to prevent players from making mistakes. It's to demonstrate the depth of the system, and all the archetypes it can create.

Edited by Infinitron