[v278] The cipher has an angel-like icon that's non-usable

IndiraLightfoot

Question

The cipher has an angel icon to the right of the rest of the ability icons. It gives me no info when moused over, and when clicked on, it does nothing. It doesn’t show up in the combat log. It can't be activated. What is it?

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***

6 answers to this question

Oh, so it's a bug, then. When I click it, you see that it works like the rest of the ability buttons, you see a UI click animation when clicking it, and you hear the button click, but rest of it, is just null and void.

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***

Do you by chance have a scroll of revival on your cipher?

I had two and had two angel icons.

It happens with every scroll too. Protection, minor stamina, minor missiles, etc. All unusable in combat atm.

Edited by Fiebras
  • Like 1

Fiebras, I did! I had one. And then I just forgot about it. I didn't even know they showed up there, since in my last playthrough, I didn't find any. Thanks. This "bug" is solved. :)

• Like 1