Characters from KOTOR1

Jolee is too old heh 5 years he probably croaked

here's hoping

but maybe he will be an Obie Won type figure.

or maybe the sith had him stuffed and mounted, and you'll encounter his head on the wall of a sith hunting lodge somewhere.

Lets not twist the minds on the poor devs now, shall we? :-

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

• 4 weeks later...

Bastila Shan should appear...she and Canderous were the coolest characters of KOTOR. Rest like Bindo or Juhani were pathetic

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Carth will be in the game no matter what you choose in the original. There isn't a way to kill Carth whether you're on the light side or the dark side. On the light side you fight with him and on the dark side he runs away while you're on the unknown planet. There was something mentioned about Telos that someone was starting a reconstruction effort. I can't imagine it would be anyone else but Carth and maybe his son. I've already said my piece about Bastilia in another part but suffice to say I don't see how she can really be completely implemented in the game. I guess we'll see.

-Samori

Carth will be in the game no matter what you choose in the original. There isn't a way to kill Carth whether you're on the light side or the dark side.

Umm... apparently there is a way to kill Carth if your Darkside, Female, and have a romance with him...

Jolee is too old heh 5 years he probably croaked

here's hoping

but maybe he will be an Obie Won type figure.

or maybe the sith had him stuffed and mounted, and you'll encounter his head on the wall of a sith hunting lodge somewhere.

I cannot begin to express my level of utter contempt for Jolee. Not only was he a poor combatant, but he was the NPC with the longest friggin sidequest to complete. It was sooo ridiculous. Every NPC had something, but after Jolee's little Sunry's case, he just goes on and on and on, FINALLY comparing you to a snake or something, and then your mercifully done with him. I took GREAT pleasure in killing him repeatedly when I was playing DS. I mean, it got to the point where it bordered on tedium. And in combat situations, I relegated Jolee to just the Party Healer. I would just que him up on Heal while me and Juhani or whoever else would do all the fighting. I know he was old, but damn.

I know it's probably already been mentioned, but I hope each character from the first game is atleast mentioned. I'd like to atleast know what happened to them, rather than it being left up in the air.

My personal preference would be for ALL of them to survive, but those not important to the new storyline, just end up on some world trying to escape the war and live out their lives in peace (sappy ending, i know).

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

i hope i get to kill the ones i didn't get to kill last time... mainly... umm... err... actually, i killed everyone... except candrous that is. but that's cool. i liked canderous.

It's very hard to be polite if you're a cat.

Canderous as a joinable NPC? Nah. Canderous as a tough "boss" type fight? Heck yeah.

Let the old war dog finally go out in a blaze of glory.

please note: A suitable alternative for the player not getting to fight Canderous would be a cameo in which the old mandalorian comes out of who-cares-where to lay the smack down on that Atton Rand chump, preferably by bludgeoning his head in with T3

Canderous will show. Let's examine the facts:

-He can't be killed, maimed, or otherwise disposed of in the original Knights.

-You're a Mandelorian war veteran in part 2, so's Canderous.

-I'm the Master of All; I'm always right. :p

->The guy has to make an entrance, or at least kick in a door for you

and assault something, shouting various insults, before moving on his way.