Characters from KOTOR1

I hope Bastila is not a boss or what not. Since Revan left a year after KOTOR, in my opinion, Revan is searching for himself, either that or he cannot deal what he did in the past. Since the Jedi did surpress his memories, even after he finds out who he is, he is surprise what he did in the past, by tales from Canderous(SP?) Or the Jedi memory blocker has ruined his brain.

I really hope Bastila died in a battle against the sith. Also in my opinion they should never added Battle Meditation to the force powers, because that is what made Bastila unique. I do like the fact that the game will ask you how the previous game ended.

they could go either way on this, but i really hope the original characters are no more than cameos, with no major part in the story. Just a 'tie up the loose ends and move on' kinda thing.

The whole concept seems to mess with my games which were for the most part LS. Right now, all those hours of playing seem invalidated if everything falls after just five years. Hopefully there is some twist to this that will make sense. If they make Bastila dark again(i turned her, each time), it'll really tick me off. :(

I have started a poll on the subject, feel free to vote!

Poll

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

good point.

sounds logical.

but still, she could end up being that sith in the white mask (Darth Nihilus) as my source calles him/her(?).

I wasn't saying bastila could be the white haired lady. :)

I was sugesting the masked DS jedi

I really don't think Obsidanent has enough guts to make the main bad guy someone we know.

who says its the "main" bad guy? Could just be one of the sith lords. Tho, I assume an evil bastila would be a person you couldn't face till later in the game.

I get the feeling these sith lords are the equivilent of the star forges from last game, you beat one of them, and the story moves forward a bit.

What I am curious about is if they will get harder as you progress in levels, or if things remain static like last game. Also, where they start in toughness. I don't really think I should be knocking off sith lords at level 6.

The bad guy is soo totally covered that he/she could be anyone. Putting Revan/Bastila in those shoes is too obvious .... how about a character we have seen in KOTOR and never would dream it would be this person? Heck, he/she could even be a Twi'lek. They look pretty humanoid. :p

Another great person would be Carth. On the LS ending of KOTOR he didn't die, he survived with you. On the DS ending he didn't die cause he just ran away so that you can't kill him.

So when you goto the planet Telos, I believe you have a HIGH chance of seeing him there.

Here's how I think it will turn out--

They'll both appear in KotORII, Carth as a character you meet, and Dustil as an NPC (probably a Jedi).

Another guess: Carth might have gone after/with Revan, so this time you'll have to find Carth instead of Dustil.

Just a hunch.

Hmm, i killed Carth in my DSF-game, though. Didn't have the heart to have Bastila do it. And Carth killed Dustil earlier(pure coincidence).

EDIT: Erm, of course he didn't, then i wouldn't be able to kill him afterwards...i was just remembering a reload i did to see what Carth would say.

The characters you get to meet will probably be limited by the ending you chose.

Rather than argue back and forth with everyone here is the situation of my two endings that the game would need to pickup from if what they are saying is correct. These are both male endings.

Some spoilers if you haven't completed the game.

Lightside

Revan - Of course the hero and savior of the galaxy.

Bastilla - Redeemed and in love with Revan.

Hk-47 - Fully operational. Though a bit put out, and still evil, follows Revan's orders.

Mission - Alive and was waving at the end.

Zaalbar - Same.

Jolee - Cantankerous as ever I would assume.

Canderous - Following Revan as the man who defeated them in the Mandalorian wars.

Carth - Annoying as ever.

T3 - Silent as ever.

Juhani - Follows Revan as he redeemed her.

Darkside

Revan - Lord of the Sith

Bastilla - Claims to still be in love with Revan and his devoted disciple. (Side note: I'm one of the people that believes this is possible and still be a Darksider)

Hk-47 - Fully operational. Though quite happy that his evil master is as back to normal as he is.

Mission - I can't remember for sure. I thought there was a way to avoid killing her, but I wouldn't swear to it. I'll have to check my save game.

Zaalbar - Unhappy, but loyal life debt slave.

Jolee - Dead. Body rotting on the tower on the Unknown planet.

Canderous - Following Revan as the man who defeated them in the Mandalorian wars, but happy this time.

Carth - Dead as a door nail. Quite gleefully struck down by my lightsaber on the beach.

T3 - Silent as ever.

Juhani - Laying next to Jolee. Don't they make a lovely couple in death?

Edit forgot NPCs. Will add in a bit.

I thought you are unable to kil carth as a DS male.

Correct.

I think he meant Mission actually, since he couldn't remember what he did to her in the darkside game, and killing her is the only option.

I really don't think Obsidanent has enough guts to make the main bad guy someone we know.

who says its the "main" bad guy? Could just be one of the sith lords. Tho, I assume an evil bastila would be a person you couldn't face till later in the game.

With luck Bastila will just be a non combative NPC.

Someone to help you "reconnect" to the force no matter which side you're on.

With luck Bastila will just be a non combative NPC.

Someone to help you "reconnect" to the force no matter which side you're on.

nah, I think it would be fun to face some of your old NPCs. Maybe Canderous went goody two shoes (like he seemed to be at the end of his dialogue) and you have to mess with him if your evil.

Regardless, I really think you'll end up facing off with one of the jedi from last game, and since Bastila is the only one who can survive either ending (jolee and juhani die no matter what in DS) I'd say it's her.