Bug - Hireling skills not available in combat

imathil

Question

During combat when you click on the BBPriest or BBWizard to bring up their skills or spell lists you get either the BBRogue list, the BBWizard or BBPriest list instead of the actual list pertaining to the hireling you are trying to use. Makes combat "fun".

3 answers to this question

During combat when you click on the BBPriest or BBWizard to bring up their skills or spell lists you get either the BBRogue list, the BBWizard or BBPriest list instead of the actual list pertaining to the hireling you are trying to use. Makes combat "fun".

I'll second this one, as I've experienced it upon occasion, but not with every run through the game, and I can't seem to figure out exactly how to replicate it yet.

Sometimes  this can be solved by choosing the character by number shortcut (2 = BBfighter for example).  But even if you get the correct character, sometimes the hireling becomes unresponsive.