Hacked Nude Photos: Jennifer Lawrence, Kate Upton, Yvonne Strahovski, etc.

ktchong

Plus: Kristen Ritter, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, McKayla Maroney, Kaley Cuoco, Becca Tobin, and more.  I have no idea who most of those girls are.  Almost all of them have multiple leaked photos.  (Ali Michaels have over a hundred nude photos hacked and leaked.) A few of them have leaked videos.  Both the photos and videos are never-seen-before.  It's like a labor-day weekend massacre. 

Oh, in case you have not heard, the Internet is buzzing with the news: Jennifer Lawrence's Nude Photos Leak Online, Other Celebs Targeted

I am not going to post the link here. You should look for the photos and videos yourself.  I posted a link to all the photos and videos in several other forums - including in some game forums. Got suspended and banned immediately.  I just want to let you know that those photos and videos are out there, so you can look for them.  It is me doing a public service.  Should you find those photos and videos, download and save them in your hard drive ASAP.  Apparently a legionnaire of Hollywood lawyers are taking down those photos and videos, real fast, every time the photos or videos pop up on a website.

Edited by Pidesco
Image removed.
  • Like 1

All those photos and videos were hacked from Apple iCloud.  Hopefully Apple will get sued big time for it.  The real reason I'm so happy is because it's Apple that got hacked and is in this big mess.  Would love to see the denials of all the MacHeads who are delusional that Apple is the safest ecosystem.  Buahaha!

Edited by ktchong

Hacking private photos isn't just illegal it's ****ing creepy. You want to break into these ladies houses and spy on them while they sleep?

Get the **** out, you inadequate waste of balls.

Edited by Walsingham
  • Like 10

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Hacking private photos isn't just illegal it's ****ing creepy. You want to break into these ladies houses and spy on them while they sleep?

The real reason I am so happy is because it's Apple iCloud that got hacked.  I am hoping and praying that all the celebrities will line up to sue Apple.  Apple must be in full damage control mode right now.  There is nothing that makes me happier than watching Apple and MacHeads squirm.

Edited by ktchong

The real reason I am so happy is because it's Apple iCloud that got hacked.  I am hoping and praying that all the celebrities will line up to sue Apple.  Apple and MacHeads must be in full damage control mode right now.

You need to urgently re-evaluate your ****ing worldview. These are actual people who've been violated.

I could give a toss about your pseudo political point.

You don't stick it to the man by getting upskirts of random women.

• Like 3

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Oh well that's ok then. As long as your pathetic rape power fantasies are only about celebrities.

• Like 3

-Elwood Blues

It's annoying, but generally it's a great idea (famous or not), to make sure that the only thing you keep and store - and especially in digital form - is something you could live with becoming public.

Also, any link to the pictures will result in a warning and very likely moderated review for a long time.. So watch your step in this thread.

Fortune favors the bald.

the fapocalpse has begun

The words freedom and liberty, are diminishing the true meaning of the abstract concept they try to explain. The true nature of freedom is such, that the human mind is unable to comprehend it, so we make a cage and name it freedom in order to give a tangible meaning to what we dont understand, just as our ancestors made gods like Thor or Zeus to explain thunder.

-Teknoman2-

What? You thought it was a quote from some well known wise guy from the past?

Stupidity leads to willful ignorance - willful ignorance leads to hope - hope leads to sex - and that is how a new generation of fools is born!

We are hardcore role players... When we go to bed with a girl, we roll a D20 to see if we hit the target and a D6 to see how much penetration damage we did.

Modern democracy is: the sheep voting for which dog will be the shepherd's right hand.

Aside from the obvious "you're a creep both for looking at it and for validating those creeps that uploaded it", leaked nudes are generally very unflattering... you're pretty much guaranteed to be a lame dude with no standards if you fap to that. So... yay for you guys I guess?

• Like 5

Plus: Kristen Ritter, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, McKayla Maroney, Kaley Cuoco, Becca Tobin, and more.

I find this funny because I know none of the names.

• Like 3

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Aside from the obvious "you're a creep both for looking at it and for validating those creeps that uploaded it", leaked nudes are generally very unflattering... you're pretty much guaranteed to be a lame dude with no standards if you fap to that. So... yay for you guys I guess?

And it is illegal to share or even download them in many countries because of piracy laws. As stolen (which these in my understanding are) photos aren't same as photos taken by paparazzi.  

• Like 1

You know, I'm not the sort of person who would post supposed links to these photos only to have them lead to the most horrifying goatse images you could find... But it is what anyone who is looking for these pictures would deserve.

Also, like Lexx, I have no idea who these girls are. I can only imagine they must be famous over there in The U.S. of A., since I've never heard of them.

Never attribute to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence.

As much as I hate Apple and cloudservices both, it's a shame that these peoples private images were uploaded. Noone deserves something like this.

• Like 1

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

As much as I hate Apple and cloudservices both, it's a shame that these peoples private images were uploaded. Noone deserves something like this.

Those that have sensitive material on their mobile devices or computers that are hooked to an Internet connection must expect theft and publishing of said data. 

I do not approve of the hacks at all, but they had it coming. 

I gazed at the dead, and for one dark moment I saw a banquet. 

It's funny how everyone is so defensive in this thread, trying to affirm that they didn't look at these pictures.

Also every single one of these so called actresses would fall head over heels to strip for the camera if the money/director was good enough. Which is not to say that approve of invading someones privacy, but anyone who uploads anything of value to any kind of cloud based service deserves to get hacked.

"because they filled mommy with enough mythic power to become a demi-god" - KP