Backer Beta Patch Coming Soon

BAdler

gnoemli, on 30 Aug 2014 - 2:30 PM, said:snapback.png

thanks for your update, i would be veeeery pleased to know when we can assume the first beta release for OS X and linux?

And thanks for your hard work till now :D

Hy Pillars of eternity Team

So, well the same question again, as it has been almost a month and the newest Backer-Update has been out on 19.09:

When will we be albe to get the FIRST linux and OSX Backer Beta? A Bit more information on development status on this behalf would realy be appreciated

thanks in advance

thanks for your update, i would be veeeery pleased to know when we can assume the first beta release for OS X and linux?

So, well the same question again, as it has been almost a month and the newest Backer-Update has been out on 19.09:

When will we be albe to get the FIRST linux and OSX Backer Beta? A Bit more information on development status on this behalf would realy be appreciated

thanks in advance

There was no update on the 19th, There has only been one update which was on the 3rd of Sept.

thanks in advance

The original answer for at least the OSX version was the second update if there were no major problems. According to Adam they were still having issues with save and load on OSX at the beginning of last week and were actively working on it. Seeing they didn't release an update that week I'd suspect there a reasonable chance we'll see OSX support at least in the next build and if not that hopefully an update on when we will see it.

• Like 1