Hello OE - Thanks for your hard work - Any word on the BB patch?

Marceror

We are nearly to the end of the second "business week" since the backer beta. It's been good to get our hands on the game, though some of the more critical bugs have made it difficult to provide feedback on the game elements requested in KS update 84. Nonetheless, many backers have pushed through, myself included, in an effort to see what PoE has become and provide our feedback.

I think it's now time to look to next steps. It would be absolutely fantastic if you could share an anticipated release timeframe for the impending patch. Bonus points awarded if you can communicate a few of the key bugs that will be addressed. Disappearing equipment, disappearing quests and characters getting stuck in place are the most devastating bugs in my opinion. Any chance we will see some or most of those squashed soon? How about any refinements to the combat system, which seems to be in a pretty raw state at this point.

I would greatly appreciate if someone from OE who is in the know could spend 5 - 10 minutes to offer a reply. Not looking for you to sign in blood or anything. Just would be nice to know your ballpark expectations. Looking forward to the patch, and seeing what improvements it will offer!

• Like 9

"Now to find a home for my other staff."
My Project Eternity Interview with Adam Brennecke

http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/68058-update-on-beta-patch/

Few posts below yours...... seriously dude.

Thanks. Obviously I hadn't seen that yet.

Like PrimeJunta wrote the other day, whenever Josh takes the time and clarify stuff, most of us get happy and get to chill again, so Marceror's OP certainly is advice worth heeding. That extra work during the weekend or that holiday will pay off in dividends. :)

• Like 1

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***

Well, Brandon Adler did post an announcement yesterday. Not sure if it had anything to do with my request, but I'm happy to have at least gotten something.

Next week, likely.