Pillocks of Eternity

This thread is for the purpose of people who aren't clear about the game and want an answer to it that other members here already know. For added fun, if you can answer the person's question you get to say "Confirmed a Pillock of Eternity" and then give your answer. I'll start:

Circa 2808 AI

"The Saint's War informally ends when St. Waidwen was destroyed by a massive bomb north of Halgot Citadel"

How massive is this bomb? And do we get access to bombs in the game? Any difference to 10 mages casting fireballs at the same area?

Edited by I Roll 20

Will PoE feature Romance or Kill XP? :biggrin: (I kid)

There is XP for killing romance.

• Like 5

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

It's athletics - you have to climb the cliff to get to it.

It looks like it could incorporate two checks? I kept failing the "climb down while carrying the egg" portion, which makes sense since I usually only put 10 in Con. Although, BB Fighter also fell on the climb down, but Im not sure what his Con score is.

• Like 1

If we fall from that height, might we land on pillows of eternity?

Edited by septembervirgin
  • Like 4

"This is what most people do not understand about Colbert and Silverman. They only mock fictional celebrities, celebrities who destroy their selfhood to unify with the wants of the people, celebrities who are transfixed by the evil hungers of the public. Feed us a Gomorrah built up of luminous dreams, we beg. Here it is, they say, and it looks like your steaming brains."

" If you've read Hart's Hope, Neveryona, Infinity Concerto, Tales of the Flat Earth, you've pretty much played Dragon Age."

^No. In a balance-first type of game, you either 1)keep your balance and avoid falling or 2) you will lose your balance but land on both feet. No pillows needed in either case

Question: will we be able to enchant the piglet?

• Like 1

Is the piglet already enchanted, and will we be able to romance it after breaking the enchantment when it returns to its true form as a beautiful prince?

I remember watching an anime series as a kid about a girl that could transform into a pig to gain magical powers. I forgot what this series was called, unfortunately. I also forgot what this implies about my sexuality. But the girl was hot... I think.

EDIT: Found it! The series is called "Super pig".

Edited by Zwiebelchen

Will PoE feature Romance or Kill XP? :biggrin:  (I kid)

What attribute / skill is checked when attempting to retrieve the dragon egg?

They should make it so that you only get kill XP if you romance

I used two hooks for that thing so I'm not sure

• Like 1

Free games updated 3/4/21

Is the piglet already enchanted, and will we be able to romance it after breaking the enchantment when it returns to its true form as a beautiful prince?

Ow god the scene of deliverance is playing in my head now....NOOOOO, thought i got rid of that scene outta my memory