A quick note to the developers

Eldram

This discussion has allot of negative posts, granted that is the point of a beta to eliminate bugs and shift around certain elements, even with these issues this is an amazing game you have created so far. I did not think it possible to capture the nostalgia of Baldur's Gate and Icewind Dale while updating everything to a more current system but I must say you really have done both exceptionally. Although some strong issue have come up the art, writing, lore, characters, music, and general feel that a few hours of gameplay for an early beta have displayed are better than several games I have played over the last few years with a much higher budget and timeline! Keep up the great work, these issues are fixable and this will be a truly epic game when released! Edited by Eldram
  • Like 7

So much this. PoE has all those "elements" I really wanted, and didn't find anywhere else, that I loved when I was playing Torment/BGs. Its that superb mixture of RTS and RPG that I was sorely missing. Cba about The Witcher, DAO, turn based games. YAY FOR POE!

Edited by Uomoz
  • Like 1

1669_planescape_torment-prev.png