Dice play such a big roll in the Pathfinder Adventure Card Game. We find when we play the physical game here at the studio that everyone wants to bring their own dice in.

I always bring my pearl dice that are mix of classic, tiny and diamond shaped. My set looks roughly like this:

Alliance_Games%5CCYC%5C175223148145.jpg

What are your favorite dice to use? What do they look like? Pics are appreciated!

(I may or may not be evaluating a dice skinning feature ;) )

I use the blue dice that come with the game and the following 3 sets:

41KJ88rODQL.jpg

51TOH7UpDYL.jpg

41sjBdkDZzL.jpg

Note that I have filled in the number pips of the Green dice with Black Crayon.

Although if I was to do it again I would have bought multiples of one color for each type of die, for example all my d4s would be red, d6s blue, d12s green, and so on. That way when I need multiples of one type (as you often do in PACG) they would be easy to gather.

• Like 1

Dice play such a big roll in the Pathfinder Adventure Card Game. We find when we play the physical game here at the studio that everyone wants to bring their own dice in.

I always bring my pearl dice that are mix of classic, tiny and diamond shaped. My set looks roughly like this:

Alliance_Games%5CCYC%5C175223148145.jpg

What are your favorite dice to use? What do they look like? Pics are appreciated!

(I may or may not be evaluating a dice skinning feature ;) )

ab8c229496701a3c93896c03d0a251dc00d0428b

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

My favorite dice are what i consider my DM dice and was the first dice i ever got and it was the carrion crown dice. Reason why i call it my DM dice is because it ONLY rolls high when im rolling against my players. My players know its gettimg ready to be carnage when they see me pull out those dice for bosses :)