No Arrows Good thing or bad?

ctn2003

...Let's start with making the Elves shorter and uglier than humans"

I really don't share your concerns but about elves being shorter than humans, that's frickin' D&D canon. It always has been. I think the only exception is the Dark Sun setting which is so not representative of your standard fantasy setting. So don't be a purist about something that never was.

Elves from Faerun are as humans.

Uglier? Well, 3rd edition made them a bit alien, which had it pros and cons. PoE elves don't look uglier than humans but beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Werent elves always smaller in AD&D than humans? Like by a lot?

...Let's start with making the Elves shorter and uglier than humans"

I really don't share your concerns but about elves being shorter than humans, that's frickin' D&D canon. It always has been. I think the only exception is the Dark Sun setting which is so not representative of your standard fantasy setting. So don't be a purist about something that never was.

Elves from Faerun are as humans.

Just checked it and you are right; Faerûn elves differ in height from normal D&D elves, except for the drow. Still no reason for Cluas to throw such a tantrum though, especially given that this is neither Faerûn nor D&D but a new setting where they can basically make up whatever they want.