Low INT dialogue trees

I'm not sure this has been brought up and I couldn't find anything, but I was wondering if different dialogue for low INT characters was going to be implemented in the final release of the game, as I notice that it isn't in the backer beta. It may seem small, but it was something I was looking forward to. This isn't a "make or break" thing or me complaining, and I'll still play it if it isn't implemented.

Great work on the game, guys. I look forward to seeing what the final release looks like.

Regards

AFAIK there isn't any info on this at this time. Tim Cain said he'd like to do it, but there's been nothing since. Perhaps it's been dropped; perhaps it's not done yet.

(I'm guessing it's been dropped, but your guess is as good as mine.)

• Like 1

I have a project. It's a tabletop RPG. It's free. It's a work in progress. Find it here: www.brikoleur.com

AFAIK there isn't any info on this at this time. Tim Cain said he'd like to do it, but there's been nothing since. Perhaps it's been dropped; perhaps it's not done yet.

(I'm guessing it's been dropped, but your guess is as good as mine.)

Thanks for the info. Chris Avellone also mentioned to me on twitter that it was confirmed, but anything can happen along the course of developing a game so if it isn't there no big deal.