111 members have voted

1. 1. Who Should Return

• Candorus
    • Carth
    • Mission
    • Zalbar
    • Joele
    • Possibly Juhani?

I really don't imagine we would see Mission again. But I wouldn't be surprised to see her again, just not in a large role. I think she would be included for the sake of seeing how she ages in five years, see her physical changes, etc. If she returns, then Zaalbar is almost guaranteed.

Well, K1 seems to have a DS ending by the looks of K2 story, but I'd still like Jolee to return. The best character out of your NPC's by far, in my opinion.

And I'm just dreading the thought of Carth's return... :ph34r: Worse off if we'll get another NPC like that in our party... *shudder*

actually juhani and jolee cannot be in KotOR 2 because if you have those choices at the beggining of the game it would mean that we would have 2 different games as they did noit survive the dark side end of KotOR 1. I think that zaalbar and mission will not be present either as you can kill them in the dark side ending also so it would be a lot more work to make different parties for beginning the game after ls ending and ds ending

(well, my english is not that good so i hope you understand what i wanted to say)

::Sigh::

Of the NPC's that NEED to return, I'd say Bastilla and Carth. They were the main NPCs that the storyline revolved around, and the NPCs whose storylines we expect to see get developed more, or capped off in KOTOR:TSL. Were they my favorite NPCs? No.

But they need to return (assuming they're not dead). No one else NEEDS to return. I'd like to see HK-47 again, or Jolee. I'm curious how his neutrality has been affected by the end of KOTOR and the beginning of KOTOR:TSL. Canderous was a decent NPC up until the end. He changed because the dev team said the NPCs should change. Storyline didn't really dictate. He just up and threw his philosophy to the wind, and that bothered me a great deal. His characterization in the end was pathetic.

Canderous was a decent NPC up until the end.  He changed because the dev team said the NPCs should change.  Storyline didn't really dictate.  He just up and threw his philosophy to the wind, and that bothered me a great deal.  His characterization in the end was pathetic.

Nail on the head my friend, that really REALLY got to me to :angry:

I don't really care who returns I would just like to know what they're up to. Especially Big Z I mean I wanna know if the Wookie returns to Kashyyyk and becomes a Cheftian like his Father and Brother.

If I had to choose to Return LS Carth or Big Z.DS Canderous.

I don't think any of the characters in this poll should return. Canderous was interesting, but his story's been done. Mission, Zaalbar, Jolee and Juhani are all dead, face it :ph34r: (gah, where's the evil smiley :p ) And I won't talk about Ca... Car... er... That Thing... The last option ;)

I'm still irritated at Jolee for having lied when he said all he saw was shades of grey, and that he wanted to watch you fulfil your destiny, etc...