111 members have voted

1. 1. Who Should Return

• Candorus
    • Carth
    • Mission
    • Zalbar
    • Joele
    • Possibly Juhani?

I was wondering who should return from KotOR? Personaly i would like to see Candorus retrun, he was my favorite person outside of Revan, crule and strong. I would also be happy if Carth didn't return, or if you are DS you could kill him. I know that HK-47 and TM-34 are returning to KotOR2. I thought that Joele was also a pretty cool guy. But Mission and Zalbar I could pretty much care less. And what of Catwoman Juhani, I don't think they could have her return because she was optable to kill. ;) :angry: :)

What we do know is that some of the characters return for sure, in some way shape or form. How important they are would remain a mystery until the game is released. Who will show up is determined by the choices you make at the beginning. Next time, please read the FAQs before suggesting something that has already been stated before.

Canderous: Best. NPC. Ever.

HK-47 comes in a close second. I like Mission and Juhani because they're hot fetish-chicks (twi'lek and fur fetishes), and think Carth is alright (though they didn't write his lines well; he came off as too emotional [but then again, him being emotionless woulda sucked too]).

I don't really care about T3, Bastila, or Jolee. Zaalbar was a huge mistake. Even though his story was neat, he was useless in combat.

Curious about the subraces in Pillars of Eternity? Check out 

Well seeing how alot of these character were killed by returning Dark Lord Revan. In fact only Candorus, Mission, and Carth survived. Mission and Carth were also stranded on a dangerous lost planet so since they suck I doubt they got away. This whole topic is suggesting that the main character went light. Which since in KOTOR 2 the Sith are in rule, probably won't be true.

Well seeing how alot of these character were killed by returning Dark Lord Revan. In fact only Candorus, Mission, and Carth survived.

Mission didnt survive on my game, i got her big furry friend to land a few body blows and *whack* shes history :p ahhhh the beauty of force pusuade ;) Zaalbaar also survives unless you take him along on the star forge (if you force pesuaded him into killing Mission) where he realises what you made him do and he attacks (so ive heard) :p but anyway back on topic, Canderous for definite

yea he died, because he was like 60 in the last one and five years later he became 65 so he died

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Isn't 60 a little young to die in star wars? I mean they have all that high tech I think they would be albe to live a lot longer than 60.

ya i was trying to be sarcastic.......... <_<

but humans probley can live up to live 150 because it's the future and people live longer because there are better stuff to keep them alive

and jolee won't die that early even if it took place in persent time, he is in tunned with the force

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Canderous and Jolee can come back, but to h*ll and all below with the rest(especially Zaalbaar). Except (naming only those poll related) Mission, Juhani, and Carth. Well that means it looks like everybodys souls are saved except Zaalbaar's.

Jolee Bindo was freakin' awesome if you actually got through his backstory and talked to him enough. He HAS to come back IMHO.

HK-47 was just funny. And cool. And strong. I mean, who doesn't love a homocidal assassin droid who calls all non-metallic living things "meatbags"?

Canderous was alright. He can come back.

I never did manage to get to the point where I could do Juhani's quests, so I wouldn't know about her. I'm neutral on her.

I thought Zaalbar's quests on Kashyyyk were interesting, but I never used him as a party member besides that. So I'm neutral on him too.

Carth should come back and then die a horrible, horrible, HORRIBLE death, preferably by tying him up so there's no way he can get out of it and then leaving a gourmet meal and a nice cold glass of a good soda just out of his reach. Then he should be shot in the feet and forced to walk to the food/drink, only to have it pulled out of his reach just as he's about to get to them. Then they should get someone to dress up as Dustil, his son, and say something like "I hate you dad" or something else, just to ruin his mentality.

I'm going through KotOR again as a dark side female 'cause I just found out you can kill him that way if you romance him.

In case you couldn't tell, I don't like Carth.

Two things...

First thing: Lumenadducere....you scare me... :ph34r:

Second thing: Personally, I liked all the characters from KOTOR, whether they were useless in combat or not (*cough* zaalbar *cough*). Each of them were interesting in their own right........plus, Mission, Juhani, and Bastilla were kinda hot....................what?.........WHAT? Ahem....................................leave me alone....

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Jolee Bindo was freakin' awesome if you actually got through his backstory and talked to him enough.  He HAS to come back IMHO.

HK-47 was just funny.  And cool.  And strong.  I mean, who doesn't love a homocidal assassin droid who calls all non-metallic living things "meatbags"?

Canderous was alright.  He can come back.

I never did manage to get to the point where I could do Juhani's quests, so I wouldn't know about her.  I'm neutral on her.

I thought Zaalbar's quests on Kashyyyk were interesting, but I never used him as a party member besides that. So I'm neutral on him too.

Carth should come back and then die a horrible, horrible, HORRIBLE death, preferably by tying him up so there's no way he can get out of it and then leaving a gourmet meal and a nice cold glass of a good soda just out of his reach.  Then he should be shot in the feet and forced to walk to the food/drink, only to have it pulled out of his reach just as he's about to get to them.  Then they should get someone to dress up as Dustil, his son, and say something like "I hate you dad" or something else, just to ruin his mentality.

I'm going through KotOR again as a dark side female 'cause I just found out you can kill him that way if you romance him. 

In case you couldn't tell, I don't like Carth.

LOL :D

I agree 100% about Carth ;):lol::lol:

One problem with any of these characters being playable would be that they'd be leveled up from the previous game.

Survival issues I'd have less problem with, since any member of the party can get back up after being 'killed' as long as one party member is still up. Clones might work as well.

Some of the NPCs I want, and I want them playable.... but maybe they could be part of a DLC set? Maybe some sets of 'KotOR 1 bonus PCs' by planet. IE, a Korriban set (Dustil, Yuthura, and the Headmaster), a Taris set (Davik, Twitch, and Bendak). Maybe even two sets for each world. One light side, one dark side. Of course, the Korriban set would be redundant with itself at that point.

They haven't said anything about HK-47, but T3-M4 is confirmed to be in the game again.

Note the Mandalorians in the trailer though, and how you helped Canderous retain his honor among the Mandalorian clans. Also note how one of the characters is wearing Mandalorian armor... And also note how Canderous is definitely alive at the end of the game, no matter how you beat it.

SWEET! CANDEROUS RETURNS!

Curious about the subraces in Pillars of Eternity? Check out