Paid for beta and can not even post in forum

Danvil

I just paid 20$ for the beta (in addition to my initial pledge) and can not even post in this forum. Now I have a game breaking bug and my post in the bugs forum avaits "approval from a moderator" for 2 days now. This is the worst handling of a paying customers I had in a while!

But like my previous post, this post will probably also never be "approved by a moderator"...

Keep up the good work at suppressing honest feedback from people paying for your stuff!

Your post wasn't suppressed. We're just a bit busy with the large quantity of posts to approve in the Backer Beta forums. I'm not sure about your specific post anymore but I believe it was approved yesterday.

• Like 1

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I completetly understand that you want to keep the forum clean. But I think backers and supporters who pay for your game should not require post approval. This just generates a lot of additional work for you which could be better spent elsewhere...

Edited by Danvil

I don't think there's a way to separate posters with badges from posters without badges, for the purpose of post approval, unfortunately.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Keep up the good work at suppressing honest feedback from people paying for your stuff!

Dat conspiracy...

• Like 2

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?

Dang people who love to jump to conclusions instead of assuming what the most likely situation actually is :p

mhm.. ..Aliens!

• Like 1

Build a man a fire, and he will be warm for a day...

Set a man on fire and he will be warm the rest of his life...

I think you get to skip the approval process once you've had a few posts approved. I noticed this delay upon first joining the forum, but now my posts appear instantly.

The delay is most likely so they can filter out spam accounts.

Ask a fish head

Anything you want to

They won't answer

(They can't talk)