Thai coup endorsed by King

Walsingham

Disappointed that the King  - who is very old - decided to endorse yet another coup.

As an aside, when anyone else saw this photo of the Junta leader, did you think 'his wife made him do it'?

_77151954_023618266-1.jpg

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Interesting photo: Have fun with this:

-Spot the government agent.

-One guy in the audience is too short, and needs to be on his toes to see the action.

-And I'm pretty sure this woman isn't the one Bono thought of when he sang "She wore lemon...".

• Like 1

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***

Spot the government agent?

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Well the protesters last time around were very much trying to overthrow the government. Maybe revolutionaries everywhere have been energized by the success of Maidan. I must admit I'm not sure if the position of the thai army, as in taking power every time the political situation is reaching boiling point, is a good thing or a bad thing long term. It might actually be preventing changes that will move the country forward long term.

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

Well the protesters last time around were very much trying to overthrow the government. Maybe revolutionaries everywhere have been energized by the success of Maidan. I must admit I'm not sure if the position of the thai army, as in taking power every time the political situation is reaching boiling point, is a good thing or a bad thing long term. It might actually be preventing changes that will move the country forward long term.

Thailand's an interesting country, and I'd certainly recommend holidaying there. But I'd sooner buy land, or invest in Ukraine. Culturally, the average Joe just abnegates all responsibility for their actions. Not a healthy reaction, IMO.

-Elwood Blues