Have I just pissed all my faith in this game down a pee hole?

khermann

Question

Because ****, i wasn't expecting Chris Roberts phenom but in so far as :beta: goes and delivery, wow. Is all I can say. Wow. Upload all the polygons!

I'm on mother****ing board, but I'm just saying this has been in the oven for a while, and where are we. This stands at a solid B class production at face value and i get it's a beta, but keep your tongues in each others' **** and out of mine. 

I'm going to call it like I see it and right now, that's how I see it. I'm participating, hopeful, and eager to see things improve.

9 answers to this question

I'll sure try to keep my tongue away from your a$$hole, but I'd suggest that what you just posted isn't very helpful.

Rather than an unfocused thumbs down, specific examples of what you think makes the game so far a "B class production" might actually make the final product more to your liking.

Edited by Flow
  • Like 5

While I don't agree with kermann's tone, I do agree that this "beta" feels for like an alpha for a game 9-12 months away from release.  I've only managed five hours so far, partly because the game's crashed on me four or five times now in apparently non-deterministic and non-repeatable ways.  This last time, I saw a dialog box mentioning that the game managed to save some logs when it crashed this time, so maybe I can actually give the developers something to work with.  All that said, the content has been high enough quality that I keep coming back for more.  I really want this game to be good, and I think it can be.  I hope Obsidian doesn't rush this.   That's the biggest risk in my view.  The team running out of funding and pushing this out the door before it's ready.  Iron out the kinks.  Take the time to get this right.  Please.

Because ****, i wasn't expecting Chris Roberts phenom but in so far as :beta: goes and delivery, wow. Is all I can say. Wow. Upload all the polygons!

I'm on mother****ing board, but I'm just saying this has been in the oven for a while, and where are we. This stands at a solid B class production at face value and i get it's a beta, but keep your tongues in each others' **** and out of mine. 

I'm going to call it like I see it and right now, that's how I see it. I'm participating, hopeful, and eager to see things improve.

And you chose to make a new thread because?

We have at least three First Impression threads.

Literally the only part of that post I understood was the reference to analingus.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Thread closed.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat: