Questions to the Devs

Simple question, in the original KOTOR a characters class choosing at the beginning (character generation) gave some minor but nice changes.  For example, a scoundrel was both shorter and less bulky then a Soldier and the Scoundrel had unique clothing as did the Soldier.  So if you picked a soldier you were taller and bulkier throughout the game and with a scoundrel you were smaller and shorter.

Do you guys plan on implementing small class changes like this?  If I choose a consular at the beginning would I be smaller and have different clothing then a Guardian? 

(I realize some people in KOTOR did not even know that initial classes determine your PC's size.) 

Thanks for your time.

Yes, there should be very distinct differences between the starting classes.

SiO2

1. Has anything been done to directly improve stealth? I know you guys are trying to give everything it's chance to shine, but I had a feeling you guys might tinker with how the belt is used and such.

2. Is MCA still with K2 at this point, or is he over on NWN2 now?

A couple questions:

I've noticed that one of the screenshots, of Onderon particular, that shows a city with tan buildings and similarly colored ground, looks a lot like a still from a movie set. Is the CG just that good, is it a picture/model idea of Onderon? (for reference: screenshot 3 of 48 on the LA website for KotOR II)

Also: there's been mention of a lightsaber that is "your own", the main character's. Will this lightsaber look different on the hilt, or just have some fancy color and/or stats?

i dont know about you ppl but i want a bigger, better map/world/planet/surroundings what ever u wish to call it, and a long game with good quality and different stories depending on what you do in the game, this will give a big a$$ bonus to online. and i like those ppl in BG1 and 2 that came after you when ppl saw u murder other ppl and the called the flaming fists and throu out the game they're after u, that was great.

i dont know about you ppl but i want a bigger, better map/world/planet/surroundings what ever u wish to call it, and a long game with good quality and different stories depending on what you do in the game, this will give a big a$$ bonus to online. and i like those ppl in BG1 and 2 that came after you when ppl saw u murder other ppl and the called the flaming fists and throu out the game they're after u, that was great.

... there won't be any online play in this game.

Wrong forum perhaps?

^lol Seeing the noobs roll in is fun.

What I want to see changed though(that I have not seen mentioned). Is in kotor when I would get a datapad, or something from someone(like the guy in the Dantooine base I schooled in pazaak) it doesnt tell me what I got. And if I had been slacking on keeping track of all my items I had to guess. :) i hope thats not in the 2nd kotor.

Ambrosia3.gif

I don't know where/when I heard this, but somebody mentioned datapads opening automatically when you get them.

I REALLY hope this gets put in. That way, I won't have to constantly post "RTFDPs" (Read Those Fabulous Data Pads :huh: ) to all the people wondering "How do I beat the rancor?" "How do I get past the obelisk?" "How do I light up the tiles?" and stupid stuff like that.

Curious about the subraces in Pillars of Eternity? Check out 

I don't know where/when I heard this, but somebody mentioned datapads opening automatically when you get them.

I think it was either Akari or Morgan man who said that but I can't be sure of that.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png