Questions to the Devs

so out of interest will the party membres that arnt in your current selection (of 3 people) will they still be staying on the hawk or will they stay just outside the hawk so that you can easily talk to them without havin to go and find them on the hawk an goin through all that loading an saving?

Problem was what stuff BioWare made up but never finished, point in case is the Sentinel class that despite being a good idea it failed to compared with the others.

Also my view of BioWare staff is they are the powergaming type, only a powergamer would want to join diplomacy and intimidate into a generalist skill, add the fact Star Wars d20 stuff usually dont have items hat give bonus to atributes and skills (there are but they are few and the bonus are small) and SWkotOR had insane powerful stuff, starting with implants that was really a bad idea.

I would think it's the other way around....CRPG players are powergaming types.

Hi

I saw the new screens on IGN. They're nice, but the faces are too resemble each other, and i'm afraid they're not too charasteristic as before. Are the partymember's faces final? Or are you still working on it? Anyway, the screenshots are very impressive, and the game looks like to be as great fun as the one before.

(Sorry if I was ununderstandable but i'm just learning the language :) )

Hi

I saw the new screens on IGN. They're nice, but the faces are too resemble each other, and i'm afraid they're not too charasteristic as before. Are the partymember's faces final? Or are you still working on it? Anyway, the screenshots are very impressive, and the game looks like to be as great fun as the one before.

(Sorry if I was ununderstandable but i'm just learning the language :p )

Damn, you speak better English than some Americans I know. What a sad, sad little country we are. :)

Serious question:

I forget if this was asked before...

Will we be able to have more flexibility to map keys? I wanted to make some adjustments that fit my playing style better, but key-mapping (or lack there of)would not allow it. I use a 5 button scroll trackball.

Hi

(Sorry if I was ununderstandable but i'm just learning the language :)  )

Damn, you speak better English than some Americans I know. What a sad, sad little country we are. :rolleyes:

Speak for yourself suck up.

Yaw devs, Yaw!!! (

You're both right :rolleyes: It's important to speak your own language well, but you are not from a sad little country, neigther I am. Have you ever heared anything about Hungary? :) We've just joined the EU and we've sent our most crap (crapest? :rolleyes: ) politicians (or i don't know how you say it) to the parlament. :) Nice future...

You're both right :)  It's important to speak your own language well, but you are not from a sad little country, neigther I am. Have you ever heared anything about Hungary? :)  We've just joined the EU and we've sent our most crap (crapest? :blink: ) politicians (or i don't know how you say it) to the parlament. :) Nice future...

Crappiest.

Crappy + est = crappiest.

I've heard of Hungary, but don't really know anything about it.

Have you ever heared anything about Hungary? :)

Let's see....

It's got lots of Magyars and Hungarians don't like Romanians.

Am I close?

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?