Questions to the Devs

Is there any specific reason why our character will not be a species other than human? I mean I am like most people, I like more options, but if being a different species would interfere with the plot then I could see why there arent other species.

Honestly, although it would interfere with the plot, it's mostly a question of time. We're already pushing the limit for what we can do as is.

Any chance, if we go under water again, that we won't have to move soooo damn slow? Sea cucumbers were racing past me...

Hahaha :D

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

wouldn't all the water boil around the light saber killing the wielder?

Does the lightsaber work at all underwater?

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Watch Episode One again. Doesn't Kenobi's lightsaber stop working after full immersion? I take it that they're water resistant, but not proof.

Thanks for clarifying that. I haven't seen The Phantom Menace since i was at cinema back in 1997, so i couldn't remember that particular part of it.

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

Watch Episode One again. Doesn't Kenobi's lightsaber stop working after full immersion? I take it that they're water resistant, but not proof.

ok, but for a moment leave movies alone.who cares?it would be an interesting improvement for gameplay.

If a lightsaber produces enough heat to boil water then it would depend on where you were. The water at the bottom of the ocean is quite cool - unless you're near a thermal vent

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

I read something at the top about no same sex love scenes but in the first one if you kill juhannie her lesbian friend will swear to kill you and run off after making comments about how they use to spend time together wasthing the moon

not sure whether this has ben answered already but i forget aftr i read the whole thread in 1 day but anyways

how far will customising your character go? eg for men facial hair women make up (maybe for men as well ;)) and for both sexes hair eye color skin tone etc etc or will there just be say 7 people for each sex and thats as far as it will go?

they said just face. I am to lazy to go look for quote would some one make a stickied thread where all that is llisted is the questions devs answered thats it nothing more no discusion about what they said that way the thread will not be spammed to death.