Questions to the Devs

It burns when I urinate ever since the announcement. Should I be worried?

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

How 'bout Kumquatq3's questions? Hope he doesn't mind me reprinting his questions here, they are good ones:

First one:

Question:

EGM said 7 planets, CGW said 5 worlds, which is it?

Other one:

Question: CGW says you'll have 10 npcs to choose from, but it also says taht you will get different ones depending if yoru light, dark, male, female....so does that mean there are more than 10 npcs that will join you, in total?

@Ivan: No, that's normal.

Crap. Ok, serious question; I'll check with my doctor about the other.

Will the decisions you make about the outcome of the last game have a major or minor effect on gameplay?

Can you comment on this:

Your role in this darker world is rather vague at the moment. You're something of an enigma at the start of the game--even to yourself--due to the time-honored tradition of memory problems. You'll play as an amnesiac Jedi who, memory loss be damned, has a pivotal role to play in the battle against the Sith and in the fate of the galaxy.

gamespots take on the world/planet thing:

They will have to travel to seven different worlds in their efforts to defend the now-turmoil-plagued Old Republic against the machinations of the Sith Lords.

also, just a heads up to everyone, from gamespot:

In addition to an exclusive developer interview, we'll be offering a deeper look at the game this Saturday, so be sure to check us out then.

[Whine]Not memory loss againnnnnn.....[/Whine]

Hey, on that note, maybe your PC will turn out to be the Nameless One.

[Whine]Not memory loss againnnnnn.....[/Whine]

Hey, on that note, maybe your PC will turn out to be the Nameless One.

:(

If that happened, it would make my year...no, decade...no...LIFE. It would make my life.

:lol:

The player does not have amnesia, does not start the game with amnesia, does not get amnesia over the course of the game, and he/she is quite clear who, what, and where he is at all times. Nor does he/she have any problems with memory, lurking pseudo-personalities, multiple personality disorders, submerged personalities, or any personality problems except what you induce through gameplay by being a nice guy, a jerk, or both.

Cool. So I guess that those mags are wrong, then. Sounds good to me.

Although it is sounding more and more like the Nameless One won't be the main character. And that makes me sad. :(

:lol:

The player does not have amnesia, does not start the game with amnesia, does not get amnesia over the course of the game, and he/she is quite clear who, what, and where he is at all times. Nor does he/she have any problems with memory, lurking pseudo-personalities, multiple personality disorders, submerged personalities, or any personality problems except what you induce through gameplay by being a nice guy, a jerk, or both.

I was literally cracking up at this one.

On the other hand, TNO remembers who he is at the end of PS:T and Star Wars is part of the multiverse. Maybe the protagonist really is TNO on R&R from the blood wars.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Good. It worked in PS:T, but usually it's the most tired cliche in gaming history.

Going against the grain can be a good thing, if you have the talent :(

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Will all the dialogue in the game be voiced like in the first one? And most important of all: will there be an abundance of Wookies?

I'm thinking things stay quiet till e3

Probably. But hopefully they can reveal a few minor details. Hi btw KQ.

On topic.  Will all the dialogue in the game be voiced like in the first one?  And most important of all:  will there be an abundance of Wookies?

Everything will have voice-over like in KotOR1. I'm not sure what the Wookie population count is though.

-Akari