Issues in the menu.

jivex5k

Question

Not sure if these are all bugs, but I know at least the first one is:

1. When in the game menu if you go to options and click Game, Graphics, or Sound, the text on the menu selections disappears. It flashes briefly before disappearing. ifvCp1Y.png?1

2. Alt Tabbing does not work when this game is in fullscreen mode.

3. Moving the mouse to the edge of the screen in a multi-monitor setup will cause the mouse to continue to the next screen.

4. There is no way to clear key bindings.

5. You can assign the same key to multiple actions. 

Edited by jivex5k

9 answers to this question

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ I ' M ★  ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ B L A C K S T A R   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 

There's no list mostly because we can't edit things in perpetuity. I wish Obsidian would let us edit threads indefinitely. The only way to find old issues is to pretty much use the search bar, or browse the forums manually.

Not sure if my post above was properly edited but I added this:

"Your posts made me not want to post any more bugs."

I post all this info and you just say "it's already posted"

Fine. I won't report any more bugs.

Um, why would you let that bother you? Headbomb's just another forum member just like you. Why punish Obsidian for what Headbomb said?

For the record, I don't think Headbomb was being rude either. Just letting you know these were known issues. I try to search out anything I'm reporting as a bug, using the Search function, but I'm pretty sure I've reported a few that are known as well. It's inevitably going to happen.

Hello everyone,

Thank you all for your postings and your feedback. Even though an issue might have been known to us already, it can still be incredibly helpful to know how many people it is affecting and on what circumstances the issue might also occur. So please don't ever feel that your support and feedback is anything less than paramount to our success.

The information we are receiving from everyone right now is helping us to squash some of the biggest bugs and find some of the most critical challenges that we need to overcome as we continue to polish Pillars.

I have spoken with Darren Monahan and we are working towards a resolution to the lock period from editing posts. We want to allow users to create updated lists of known issues and help to minimize the stress on the forums overall.

I will update everyone when I have more information on this. Until then, I encourage users to continue to create a positive and collaborative environment as we all work towards the same common goal.

As always, thank you all for your continued support, you are all amazing!  :lol:

• Like 1

"I have spoken with Darren Monahan and we are working towards a resolution to the lock period from editing posts. We want to allow users to create updated lists of known issues and help to minimize the stress on the forums overall."

What's this I hear?

The faint shimmer of an iota of hope?

Naysayers may naysay

But I tell you this my friends,

Soon, we may rejoice in the sweet sweetness of sweetitude!