Beta - run on integrated graphics? Intel HD3000

Hi all,

Just curious if anyone has tried running the beta on a laptop with integrated graphics?  I have an older (2yr) Toshiba ultrabook with i5, 4GB RAM and the Intel HD3000 integrated graphics.  It runs Shadowrun Returns quite capably, and I've played things like Torchlight on it.

I've been beta testing on my home PC, but wondering if I can take PoE mobile!

Cheers,

You can allways try. I will warn you though, 4 GB ram (what i have) is kinda minimum right now, if you experince crashes during loading screen it might be that and when that happends go to this site http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/67213-concerning-crashes-system-out-of-memory/

"Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something." Plato

I've run the beta on a Macbook Pro with an HD5100 but I doubt it would run on a HD3000. Even if the backgrounds are pre rendered the game still employs a 3D engine. On top of that, it doesn't seem to be too well optimized at this stage because I experience slowdowns at a low resolutions such as 1280x800.

The game is clearly not optimized at this point, I've tried it on two different computers, one laptop with a 750m geforce card and on a top of the line desktop. The laptop could run the game fine, but everything was slower, there where noticeable delays in between clicking on buttons and getting the disered effect, nothing game breaking, but annoying enough. On my desktop, everything was peachy.