Its your fault!

Mayama

All this talk has me doing none of that because I've actually never played any of the classic RPGs this game is based off of.

Inb4 crowd gasps and faints.

• Like 5

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?

All of this talk has made me order a pizza and watch Tarantino films.

Edited by KaineParker
  • Like 3

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Good lord, all this talk about the beta has had me trying to install BG from the 3 cd edition. I've given up on all the normal options, and am going to try just creating a windows 98 virtual pc.

GOG or BG:EE from Steam will save you the trouble. O_o

All this talk has me doing none of that because I've actually never played any of the classic RPGs this game is based off of.

Good to know, now we can use the "you didnt even play X" argument to make all your arguments invalid :p

Good to know, now we can use the "you didnt even play X" argument to make all your arguments invalid :p

I should be a boss troll and be like "Yeah! Playing this game makes me wanna go back and play SKYRIM! Such good memories! :D"

Edited by Longknife

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?

Good lord, all this talk about the beta has had me trying to install BG from the 3 cd edition.  I've given up on all the normal options, and am going to try just creating a windows 98 virtual pc.

Why not just grab it from GoG? Doesn't cost much and makes life waaay easier.

I have a project. It's a tabletop RPG. It's free. It's a work in progress. Find it here: www.brikoleur.com

Installed BG1 (ToSC) + BG2 (ToB) Big World Setup - at least I have my pencil drawings there xD.

No seriously, so much fun to replay the good old BG Trilogy with those fantastic mods. Actually I might not even play PoE, I am really having a blast right now :D

Oh, ToEE from Co8!!!!!

Yeah!

I feel the need, the need for...a giant Alligator Gar!

Yep.

You know you want a water monster, just lurking under that bridge, waiting...waiting for you to get too close!

And Giant Toads!  Yeah baby!  Swallow, swallow, swallow!  What stat are you gonna use now, oh PoE?  Huh?

I tried to start a game of IWD2 but I couldn't get past the rule set being based on 3rd Edition.

I then tried to start a game of IWD before I remembered it was based on 2nd Edition.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle