Enemies debuffs

NeV3rKilL

Maybe this is a noob question but, how can I see the enemy debuffs?

I mean, i cast a dot on the enemy, where can I see the remaning time of the dot on the enemy? Where can I see the buffs and debuffs that that enemy has at that moment?

would be amazing be able to click on the enemy and see the enemy portrait with all this information along with the "TAB" information.

Gromnir has mentioned this numerous times.  marked prey is, for example, a very important ranger ability that gots 1 use per encounter, but is often very difficult to identify which beetle or spider or whatever is affected.  is no simple way to track debuffs on enemies, which makes already chaotic combat more frustrating.

HA! Good Fun!

• Like 1

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

Am i the only one who reads every one of Gromnir's posts in a Arnold Schwartzenager accent?

If Gromnir is going to make the effort to stay in character, the least you could do is to read it with Gromnir Il Khan's voice. Really now, is that too much to ask?  ;(

Am i the only one who reads every one of Gromnir's posts in a Arnold Schwartzenager accent?

If Gromnir is going to make the effort to stay in character, the least you could do is to read it with Gromnir Il Khan's voice. Really now, is that too much to ask?  ;(

well, to be fair, Gromnir predates the vo from ToB, so perhaps a mildly autistic austrian accent is actually more appropriate. maybe not.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)