Steam Group Chat

Osvir

Either use this link to get to Pillars of Eternity Community (there's an underlined button "Group Chat"):
http://steamcommunity.com/app/317120/#scrollTop=0

Or...
1- "Right-Click" Pillars of Eternity Public Beta in your Steam Library,
2- Pick "View Community Hub"
3- Click "Group Chat".

I remember Larian mentioning how nice it was to go into the Global Chat they built for D:OS and ask players what they felt etc.

It can also be a place for us to communicate more directly with each other when playing.

Alt+Tab opens up "Steam Community" in game and you can discuss in Group Chat easily whilst you are playing/testing. Could report bugs directly to each other~

Just an idea.

• Like 4

Nah, it's weekend. Might bump this on a weekday, it would attract people to the chat if QA or Dev went there and communicated directly, methodically or a dev just jumping in for feedback~ like Larian did with Global Chat.

Also, if Obsidian would say "we're gonna be in chat around this-this time" everyone would know where the chat-room is.

Edited by Osvir

I joined it alone earlier and sang Wrecking Ball by Miley Cyrus.

Next time I demand an audience.

Edited by Longknife
  • Like 1

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?

Their are 5 people in it right now

I sang earlier.

And if you mean come right now, busy talking to a womenz. :C

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?

• 2 weeks later...