Crowdfunding Open Through the Weekend

Hi everyone!

New Backers: To make sure new backers can get their pledges in, we're allowing new backers to create pledges throughout the weekend. On Monday morning our time at about 10:30 AM (PDT) we'll close off new backers and will move to pre-ordering soon thereafter.

Existing Backers: If you're an existing backer and haven't confirmed your pledge order yet (you should have hopefully received an e-mail nag from us today about that if not!) please do so as time permits! To complete your pledge order, head to the Backer Portal and click on the Select Reward button to start.

Do I have a Confirmed Order? If you're not sure if you have a confirmed pledge order, you can visit the Orders tab of your Account Profile. If you don't see any orders listed as Confirmed, please head to the Backer Portal and click on Select Reward to start the pledge finalization process!

Thank you so much for your support and have a great weekend!

Darren

OBSIDIAN ORDER OF ETERNITY - Officially sponsored most generously by Pierre and SD!

Some questions from a non-backer:

If I pledge $35 + $25 for Early Access until Monday 10 pm PDT I get a digital game copy at release and immediate access to the backer beta on Steam. That's right, no?

Since I use a Mac and the beta is only available for Windows right now, what is the ETA for OS X client?

Hi everyone!

New Backers: To make sure new backers can get their pledges in, we're allowing new backers to create pledges throughout the weekend. On Monday morning our time at about 10:30 AM (PDT) we'll close off new backers and will move to pre-ordering soon thereafter.

Can you tell now what editions will be offered for pre-order ? I am interested in physical collectors edition and so it¨s quite urgent question if I should pledge right now to not lose chance to get collectors edition or I can wait for pre-order version. Thank you in advance

Some questions from a non-backer:

If I pledge $35 + $25 for Early Access until Monday 10 pm PDT I get a digital game copy at release and immediate access to the backer beta on Steam. That's right, no?

Since I use a Mac and the beta is only available for Windows right now, what is the ETA for OS X client?

Hi Gundahar, that's correct! You'll get a beta key unlocked immediately in your Account Profile in the Products tab.

A little question:

If I pledge $35 do I get a Steam key or a downloadable DRM-free copy? I'd like to get it on Steam but I don't know if this is the way to do it.

Thanks

Hi CharliezFrag, yep, you'll be able to choose which one you want when we ship the game by selecting which platform you want on the Eternity site.

Hi everyone!

Can you tell now what editions will be offered for pre-order ? I am interested in physical collectors edition and so it¨s quite urgent question if I should pledge right now to not lose chance to get collectors edition or I can wait for pre-order version. Thank you in advance

Unfortunately, no. Paradox will be taking things from here for the retail launch, and they'll announce (which we'll link to) what those will be, what they'll come with, etc., but that info's sadly not available yet.

I already have a digital copy of the game backed since the kickstarter, I tried adding a beta access today, but I keep getting a store error and my pledge addons can't be completed. Is it because I'm too late ?

Hi Doenyon, I'll put this into my support box and follow up with you soon. We'll make sure you can get the beta and sort out any errors.

OBSIDIAN ORDER OF ETERNITY - Officially sponsored most generously by Pierre and SD!

Are add-ons supposed to still be available? Or is that in the process of getting shut down?

Quote from other post:

We've closed down the Eternity site to most forms of crowdfunding now except under a few situations:

1) Existing backers can still buy digital addons, like the Backer Beta.

2) etc..

So for now, you can still get digital addons (if you are a backer), but nothing else.

"The end comes soon. We hear drums, drums in the deep. They are coming."

Alright, I finally was able to fix my issue, it was just my bank being odd and having some kind of internet payment protection on my credit card... Odd part is, it only disliked your site.

My bank should be gifted some old school rpgs really. :p

I had an issue wiht my bank too, my salary was paid in late, some issue they had, was mad as hell, but luckily just made it....so, where do I download my game already!! :p (hehe, atleast I'll have Wasteland 2 to keep me busy....then Pillars Of Eternity until Torment gets released.... so far away...)

Good times ahead, very exciting time ahead! Thanks guys!