NCarver

Question

Hello Backers,

So it appears that we have a large amount of missing string data in various locations throughout the beta. Since these issues need to be resolved individually, I am building a master list of the missing strings. This is both to organize the data in a way the developers can easily fix and to relieve pressure on the forums from these bugs being posted multiple times.

Please post any findings of Missing Strings in this thread and I will come through periodically and update this post with the full list.

Screenshots are still great for this, as it gives us a clear visual of the location of the issue. So please attach any screenshots of the missing string to your posting.

I'll be starting the list with an example of some known strings. In an effort to keep the list readable, a primary location where or on what the string was found followed by a short description will be how I will be listing them.

MISSING STRINGS

Races

• Character Sheet - Human's Fighting Spirit description (when clicked)
  • Character Sheet - Coastal Aumaua's Towering Physique description (when clicked)
  • Character Sheet - Island Aumaua's Long Stride description (when clicked)
  • Character Sheet - Boreal Dwarf's Hunter's Instincts description (when clicked)
  • Character Sheet - Mountain Dwarf's Hale and Hardy description (when clicked)
  • Character Sheet - Pale Elf's Elemental Endurance description (when clicked)
  • Character Sheet - Wood Elf's Distant Advantage description (when clicked)
  • Character Sheet - Hearth Orlan's Minor Threat description (when clicked)
  • Character Sheet - Wild Orlan's Defiant Resolve description (when clicked)
  • Character Sheet - Death Godlike's Death's Usher description (when clicked)
  • Character Sheet - Fire Godlike's Battle-Forged description (when clicked)
  • Character Sheet - Moon Godlike's Silver Tide description (when clicked)
  • Character Sheet - Nature Godlike's Wellspring of Life description (when clicked)

Classes

• Character Sheet - Chanter's Chant descriptions shown in the character sheet (when clicked)
  • Character Sheet - Rogue's Deep Wounds Ability (when clicked)
  • Inventory - Druid's Spiritshift weapons for all forms (Bear, Boar, Lion, Stag, and Wolf) when moused over or right-clicked
  • Wizard Spell -  Thrust of Tattered Veils has missing string in its description and debuff tooltip

Talents

• Character Sheet - Hold the Line description (when clicked)

Items

• Item - in Winfrith's Shop named Missing String purchased for 90cp also has missing description
  • Item - Weapons with Reach show a missing string in their description
  • Item - Weapons with 10% Graze to Hit effect show a missing string in their description

Bestiary

• Pŵgra - lacking flavor description when selected in the cyclopedia/bestiary

Options

• Options menu - Missing String shown when selecting Polski language
  • Controls menu - Missing String shown under Cancel Action key binding
  • Graphics menu - Missing String shown when mousing over resolution

Misc.

• Loading Screen - from front end "Did You Know? : Missing String"
  • Party Records - Various enemies display their names as Missing String
  • Lle a Rhemen - Staircase inspectable displays Missing String when clicked

Thank you all for your tremendous support !!  :lol:

• Like 4

Maybe I can write it here instead of a new thread. But it is an oposite problem. In Madhmr Bridge is a NPC (Aerthus - standing right at the end of collapsed bridge) with that soul story and his story is printed twice when you click [reach out for the soul].

post-151598-0-11948100-1428573399_thumb.png