Attributes: The case for turning Might into Strength, and improving the whole system in the process.

l love your proposition, OP (especially the part about PER).

Power should be distributed as equally as possible among attributes.

Sensuki and I are putting out a fairly lengthy paper sometime in the next few days that offers another solution (though one that we anticipate might be more likely to be adapted since it doesn't change Might) with plots and balancing ideas to back it up. :)

• Like 2

Sensuki and I are putting out a fairly lengthy paper sometime in the next few days that offers another solution (though one that we anticipate might be more likely to be adapted since it doesn't change Might) with plots and balancing ideas to back it up. :)

Can you summarize your changes in broad terms? What is governed by which attribute, and how do you perceive the role of each attribute for the character?

That's what interests me most - I believe balancing is possible for most systems (though finding the balance certainly is difficult), but not all systems feel "right" to me, so I'm curious what you changed generally.

Can you summarize your changes in broad terms? What is governed by which attribute, and how do you perceive the role of each attribute for the character?

That's what interests me most - I believe balancing is possible for most systems (though finding the balance certainly is difficult), but not all systems feel "right" to me, so I'm curious what you changed generally.

Sensuki is looking over the final edit and recording the video as we speak - all will be revealed in about 8ish hours. :)

Basically though, all attributes are useful for all characters, dump stats don't really exist anymore, and the boni from the different attributes are distinct, serve their own purposes, and are appropriate from a role-playing perspective as well. :)

At least, that's what we're aiming for. ;D

Edited by Matt516
  • Like 1