Pictures of your games Part 5

Ah, Dreamfall... the game where the female protagonist walking around in her panties was the best part of the game...

Yup, that's as sad as it sounds...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

6LnKril.jpg

NtC9otD.jpg

uAFqchR.jpg

One crowded house

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

The Ocean House, one of my favorite parts of the game.

And some mindless banter later.

post-1458-0-27350200-1427180006_thumb.jpg

post-1458-0-37882100-1427180013_thumb.jpg

post-1458-0-30197900-1427180061_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

When I first saw the 2nd incarnation of the Act3 boss in Path of Exile for the 1st time, a while back, my first thought was: "Evil Demon Bunny!" :lol:

Or rat. It could be a Demon Rat. With a blueberry nose. At any rate, I remember laughing. I hope they were aiming for silly because it sure wasn't scary.

pathofexile-001.jpg

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I figured it might be good to pass the time until PoE releases with some chill underwater exploring in World of Diving

P8Esj1x.jpg

F5FbJmu.jpg

mwImEnd.jpg

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Just a friendly reminder to all that Skyrim is, in fact, still a ridiculously photogenic game:

Qr0K5iy.jpg

vUjK3.jpg

Like, seriously.

odKDUQ6.jpg

GPgeBf4.jpg

WAR PAINT!!

iXcMFa2.jpg

• Like 1

~And the Lord said unto John: Come forth, and receive eternal life! But alas, John came fifth and won a toaster instead.~

I have to say, with the right mods, Skyrim can look beautiful and it entices me to reinstall it each time.  I then go and download mods, make it look beautiful and ultimately realize the gameplay and feel of the game is rubbish.  Hoping when they release the next iteration of an Elder Scrolls game, Bethesda finally nails down the gameplay aspect as well as the visual and world components.

you poor thing, you probably have Carpal Tunnel syndrome, sitting at that short desk all the time

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

you poor thing, you probably have Carpal Tunnel syndrome, sitting at that short desk all the time

I'm under 5' tall, so for me it's more that my knees get cranky without purposely lowering a desk or using a stepstool (feet don't reach the floor in a standard desk-height deskchair....). Knee-arthritis hasn't improved that either. :( I have tall armrests and don't get hand/arm issues from desks, it's back/neck. I tend to slouch too much.
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

There was a thread about that, where someone posted pics of much closer zoom, supposedly without any console use (and media streamer copies seemed to have higher zoom). But even at "only" 1080 I can't get very close in zoom myself. They did mention that the zoom was altered from the beta for the Steam release I think.

There's a console command to zoom in more but I don't know if one has to repeat it every area transition or not, like with the MSAA one.

BMac's quotes:

--------

You can change the default zoom limits with the console command setzoomrange [min] [max]. The default is 0.75 1.5, I think.

-------------

Also, we did reduce the minimum zoom recently from 0.5 to 0.75 due to concerns about the resolution of the background images.

Yeah, I can't play it on my laptop because everything is super tiny on a 13 inch 3200x1800 screen.

Yeah. 10 inch myself :) I understand there are icons next to the character profiles showing debuffs? I only see specks of colour :)

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

U134141ntitled.png

Untitle341414d.png

I loved this sequence from the Sanitarium, best set piece in the game so far  :yes:

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

Not only feathered hats, but *pink* feathered hats. It's hilarious watching them run around with their hats and capes. Best game ever. :biggrin:

(and yes the ground textures are fuzzy, it's console extreme zoomed)

PoE-Obs-0003.jpg

• Like 1

I am a little disappointed with the amount of armor visuals, though. Feels to me like there are only 5 different sets.

Also, and this is the most biggest disappointment i had in a long time...

First I was like "oh god yeah!11" and then suddenly "nooooooo". sad.png

One helmet icon looks like this:

18peey9rsbbb2jpg.jpg

But the actual 3d graphic is this:

7.png

/edit: Wuut. Just checked it again. It must have been a bug, because now it is correct and exactly how it should have been.

Such madness.

Game is now 11/10.

Edited by Lexx

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Indeed, but style uber alles.

PS: Also found out that the icon is used for two helmets. The Frog Helmet (which is the correct one) and another full face helmet, which is the one I posted above. So that's where the confusion came from.

/Edit: lel.

1y0M9n.jpg

Edited by Lexx
  • Like 3

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."