Pictures of your games Part 5

Funny, bought MGR as well recently. Not too sure what to think of it, though. Also the performance is a little.. wonky. Runs good ingame, but every menu is lagging like hell.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Immune to indoor pollution, no gas mask needed no matter how much I burn.

7DTD-0010.jpg

The temp room while I work on the main stuff

7DTD-0008.jpg

What will be the underground garden area (have to dig skylights 1st...). Still working on design of it.

7DTD-0009.jpg

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

my goodness, that game looks like ass

So? It's a minecraft-y blocks+kill zombie swarms game. Graphics aren't why people play it. It does look (or feel?) a tad better when actually in-game running around...until you chop down all the trees/grass, haha.

Ah...that's why they call them "Spider" zombies (climbing w/no ladders, eek). Also, didn't put spikes deep enough, so they waltzed onto the main platform...then I stupidly fell down trying to shoot them and died. laughing.gif

7DTD-0011.jpg

Should keep them off platform better now.

7DTD-0012.jpg

Started to make a weird tower over my bunker entrance, but I get belly flops (vertigo) as I go up and down the ladders+look over edges to place blocks, so I stopped. Game-vertigo seems to get worse as I get older, it's weird.

7DTD-0013.jpg

• Like 1
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Should I or shouldn't I try to ascent that? m1703.gif

De2hacw.jpg

LDEIKe5.jpg

Egyptian land, not only cool looking, but also lets Croteam reuse assets from Serious Sam.  :grin:

A7Zttm3.jpg

You'd think the Blue Screen of Death would be ****ed out as a joke by now, but I still got a chuckle out of it.

bvjtimK.jpg

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

The statue took an arrow to the knee.

post-1458-0-01219900-1418609242_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

There's two more "floors" right below the two you can see, plus another level of forge/armory rooms deeper below, a food storage/cooking level above, a crop/farm level a little above that, and a small storage/bedroom as the top level, all connected by the one long ramp tunnel. This big area came about whilst mining the giant ore node there. It's not even close to "finished", but then I got kinda bored of clear-cutting forests and digging out rock to support building it and started a new game. I'll go back to this build later. Maybe. tongue.png

...I like the starting more than the finishing.

7DTD-0017a.jpg

7DTD-0018a.jpg

you should give Space Engineers a shot

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

you should give Space Engineers a shot

If it can be played offline, I probably should. I've never really been into build ships and vehicles, per se, for some reason, but building a space station sounds pretty cool. I'll have to watch some vids...

it can be, you just create your own world.

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

It's disappointing how fantasy games are rarely inspired by Egyptian aesthetics.

I'd take an Ancient Egypt RPG over a faux-European fantasy RPG any day.

Agreed, mainly because I feel the pseudo medieval Europe fantasy setting is so insanely ****ed out at this point.  Ancient Egypt, India, Persia, Native American, Polynesian, Wild West, Wuxia, etc.  There are so many great settings to use, yet we keep coming back to the same setting again and again.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Might also be one of the reasons Stargate is liked so much, rather than going with the usual stuff...

I for one liked it very much, also in Serious Sam... and now again in the latest Payday 2 heist.

Egyptian RPG? Obsidian? Insta-buy!

• Like 1

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

The Christmas Truce... in the multiplayer FPS shooter "Verdun":

tumblr_ngsnnwB4wR1ti8fr5o1_1280.jpg

• Like 2
“Political philosophers have often pointed out that in wartime, the citizen, the male citizen at least, loses one of his most basic rights, his right to life; and this has been true ever since the French Revolution and the invention of conscription, now an almost universally accepted principle. But these same philosophers have rarely noted that the citizen in question simultaneously loses another right, one just as basic and perhaps even more vital for his conception of himself as a civilized human being: the right not to kill.”

-Jonathan Littell <<Les Bienveillantes>>

"The chancellor, the late chancellor, was only partly correct. He was obsolete. But so is the State, the entity he worshipped. Any state, entity, or ideology becomes obsolete when it stockpiles the wrong weapons: when it captures territories, but not minds; when it enslaves millions, but convinces nobody. When it is naked, yet puts on armor and calls it faith, while in the Eyes of God it has no faith at all. Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of Man...that state is obsolete."

-Rod Serling

it can be, you just create your own world.

Well since it's 10 bucks on sale right now, I'll get it for a future looksee. I'm still too way into 7dtD to focus on another builder right at this second, tho. :)

• Like 1

clearly Mog is the only solution to this crisis

Walsingham said: