Pictures of your games Part 5

Again, can't remember what keyrock already posted.

PKHrLtY.jpg

qnB7xKk.jpg

lq6bZuw.jpg

X8WjAww.jpg

(And that screenshot with the whale in the post above, somehow makes me think of a certain mission in XCOM: Enemy Within)

• Like 2

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

500 million dollars and all they can manage is a barely above averege, generic shooter

I'm guessing you haven't played it.   :rolleyes:

Is its gameplay compelling when you play it? I ask because it don't look very interesting when you watch others to play it.

I've heard really bad things about Destiny from friends who tried it. not that I care, I don't own a console, but if it ever comes to PC I won't be buying it, because -- Borderlands prequel 

Edited by sorophx
Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

It's actually really fun. But it's a bit.. how to put it.. they manage to do a lot with very little? Everyone playing it will have some sense of familiarity, without immediately thinking it's derivative? You got to appreciate that they manage to pull it off so well. But then again - the warlock has one single spell, and relies on the gun (and the properties of the gun). So do the other classes. *shrug*

Meanwhile, still waiting for PSO2 to be localized. And Warframe is, you know, free..

The injustice must end! Sign the petition and Free the Krug!

500 million dollars and all they can manage is a barely above averege, generic shooter

I'm guessing you haven't played it.   :rolleyes:

Is its gameplay compelling when you play it? I ask because it don't look very interesting when you watch others to play it.

Yep, I'd say it's one of the best shooters I've ever played.  I'm not really a fan of FPS games in general, but it is easy to pick up, fun to try all the different guns, vehicles,, grenades, etc.  It might not be very complex, but that's a plus for a noob like me.

"I'm guessing you haven't played it."

I don't need to play it.I've seen it, I've read about it, it looks like crap. A lot of my make belief friends are trying to pimp it to me but it  seems like shallow garbage. Oops... my bad... popular shallow garbage.

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

"I'm guessing you haven't played it."

I don't need to play it.I've seen it, I've read about it, it looks like crap. A lot of my make belief friends are trying to pimp it to me but it  seems like shallow garbage. Oops... my bad... popular shallow garbage.

Oh I wouldn't recommend it to you Volourn.  You would hate it.

because it's so different from NWN?

Because it actually is NWN. All games since 2004 have been NWN, we've just been hallucinating.

Edited by KaineParker

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Can't you wait to judge it when everything is revealed? It's not like all this money went into a single game ... or are you really so dumb?

1.13 killed off Ja2.

Watched a gameplay stream of it yesterday, it's gorgeous when it chooses to be: the times where it doesn't think it has to outbrown and outgrey other modern shooters. Apparently it cheats a bit though, I'm told that prior to release, at E3 or whatever, the devs boasted that certain grand-looking sights weren't just static backgrounds/skyboxes but in fact were fully navigable areas that you could visit. Turns out ....not so, they are just pretty backdrops.

Besides that, well, I appreciated that it didn't have loot spam like Borderlands - that Torchlight screenshot above is apt. But it has no discernable narrative (I'm informed that the game has a Bioware-esque 'codex' that explains stuff, except that instead of being ingame, the game just tells you to look it up on Bungie's website, erm...). And loading screens, oh god the loading screens.

At any rate, less than an hour in and I'd pretty much lost interest, despite the hosts being people I like to listen to in general on just about any game or topic.

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G

It does look like Mass Effect 3, only uglier.

Dude no, this is one of the best looking games I played on XBone so far. The fidelity of the textures and lighting is epic. And you can really admire the detail of the creatures you shoot at. It does look a lot muddier on last gen consoles though

Those screenies don't do it justice, then.

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.